Hello from Nova Scotia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello from Nova Scotia

HalifaxPhinsFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Thought I'd say hello. This site looks like a great source for dolphins info. I've been a die-hard fins fan since 88. Most people around this part of the world are Pats fans - US tv networks are out of Boston, it’s a bit hard to take at times. (the most one-sided commentators ever, it's really hard to watch at times...)

I'm looking forward to seeing how everything unfolds for 2005 & will hopefully be at the Dec 18th game against the Jets.

Thx.

HalifaxPhinsFan said:
Thought I'd say hello. This site looks like a great source for dolphins info. I've been a die-hard fins fan since 88. Most people around this part of the world are Pats fans - US tv networks are out of Boston, it’s a bit hard to take at times. (the most one-sided commentators ever, it's really hard to watch at times...)

I'm looking forward to seeing how everything unfolds for 2005 & will hopefully be at the Dec 18th game against the Jets.

Thx.

welcome, this year will still be brutal for you in respect to the Pats fans, but next year we should be playing them even.

Back
Top Bottom