Hello From Tampa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello From Tampa

rjintampa

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hello Follow Dolphins Fans: I was Born in the Kendell part of miami and then moved to coral springs, after that my dad got a promotion up to Jacksonville and i lived from when i was 7 which was in early 93 to the year 2000.then my dad got another promotion to tampa in 2000.

During my time up in Jacksonville, i went to every Jaguars home game from the Frist ever Jaguars Game to the heart breaking lost to the Titans in the AFC championship game.

I have been a Jaguars fan for life since since then. But i do bleed a little bit of Dolphins colors as well. My whole family on both sides were born in miami, because of that on my dad side his uncle my great uncle who past away almost a year ago was Dolfan Denny.

Hello Follow Dolphins Fans: I was Born in the Kendell part of miami and then moved to coral springs, after that my dad got a promotion up to Jacksonville and i lived from when i was 7 which was in early 93 to the year 2000.then my dad got another promotion to tampa in 2000.

During my time up in Jacksonville, i went to every Jaguars home game from the Frist ever Jaguars Game to the heart breaking lost to the Titans in the AFC championship game.

I have been a Jaguars fan for life since since then. But i do bleed a little bit of Dolphins colors as well. My whole family on both sides were born in miami, because of that on my dad side his uncle my great uncle who past away almost a year ago was Dolfan Denny.
Welcome aboard.Glad you can join us.:)

young master, it's in your blood, come home to us.. we welcome you with open arms :bighug:

Your Uncle Denny ROCKED.. you are a nearly Royal bloodline

SymDenny-1.jpg

May you rest in Finheaven Denny

Glad you joined us bro, make yourself at home.

Wow, your great Uncle being Dolfan Denny makes you a Dolfan legacy bud!

Dolfan Denny was great and every fan knew him.
Others have tried to claim similar status but NONE can.

Embrace your past Dolphin heritage my friend and leave the dark Jags side.

Welcome aboard!

welcome man! what part of tampa?

Wow, your great Uncle being Dolfan Denny makes you a Dolfan legacy bud!

Dolfan Denny was great and every fan knew him.
Others have tried to claim similar status but NONE can.

Embrace your past Dolphin heritage my friend and leave the dark Jags side.

Welcome aboard!

Thankyou for all your warm greetings follow dolphins fans. i did put up a website with all of his dolfan denny stuff that he left behind in his will for me. i did make one trade but thats really about it. i give the rest away to a chairty, in which i knew he would want me to do. i did keep some stuff for my own personal take. anyways i do still have some signed cards that he did when i last saw him at my house during Christmas of 06. so without further due here is the site: http://dolfindennystuff.blogspot.com/

Thankyou for all your warm greetings follow dolphins fans. i did put up a website with all of his dolfan denny stuff that he left behind in his will for me. i did make one trade but thats really about it. i give the rest away to a chairty, in which i knew he would want me to do. i did keep some stuff for my own personal take. anyways i do still have some signed cards that he did when i last saw him at my house during Christmas of 06. so without further due here is the site: http://dolfindennystuff.blogspot.com/

Dang bro....

I hope you've at least picked some things out for you to keep and pass down in the family. If you get rid of it all you may regret that someday.

Just a thought bro and welcome again.

yes i took a majority of the stuff that i will keep for my stake and so did the rest of my dad side of the family. it was in 12 boxes all dolphins stuff.

I live in Tampa too. Nice to meet u and u ever wanna hangout with another football fan or chill let me know.

I live in Tampa too. Nice to meet u and u ever wanna hangout with another football fan or chill let me know.

Count me in as well.

I"m moving there within the next 2 months and will be in need of finding or developing a group to watch games with.

Anyone have a little Phins fan club going over there that meets up for games yet?

I actually looked and could not find anyone. I started going to a sports bar and whatching all the games there. Can't to meet u man!

Thanks again well for all us tampa people, there is a good showing of miami dolphins fans at the Tampa ale house on North Dale Mabry, right by the Micheals arts store. i know this because i have been a number of times but for Jaguars games. they have like 40 tvs in the place. its really something.

Back
Top Bottom