Hello Gang!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello Gang!!!!

SCfinsfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was very excited to finally find a place to discuss my beloved Dolphins!!!! I have been a Dolphins fan since I was in middle school. I am from Florence, South Carolina, and before the Panthers intruded in to the market, the Dolphins were on every Sunday on CBS when I was a kid. It didnt take me long to fall in love with Coach Shula, Dan Marino, and the entire organization. Below I will list a few things that may help yall understand me better as a Football fan.

Favorite Pro Caoches(active and in-active):
1. Don Shula
2. Dan Reeves
3. Mike Holmgren(sp)

Favorite College coaches(active and in-active)
1. Joe Morrison(probably unkown to most of you..great coach at Carolina)
2. Paul Bear Bryant(BAMA)
3. Joe Paterno(Penn Sate)
4. Don Neland(WVU)
5. Lou Holtz(W&M, ARK, MIN, ND, S. Carolina)
6. Steve Spurrier(Duke, UF, S. Carolina)

*Please note that I am not making an argument that these above listed coaches or schools are "the best". They are simply the coaches that I happen to respect the most.

Least Favorite College Teams:
1. Clemson University A.K.A. Cow College
2. Tenn.
3. UGA

Least Favorite Pro Teams:
1. New England
2. Jets
3. Oakland
4. Da Bills

In case you havent figured out by my avatar, or my list of favorite coaches, I am a huge University of South Carolina football fan. Im sure I'm gonna catch a hard time from the UF, and Miami fans on the board. But thats ok, as long as it's all in good fun. As I stated before, I am very excited to have found a good board to talk Fins Football on. I look forward to the chance to talk with many of you in the future.

Here's to a great 2005 season!!!!! When Steve Spurrier first took over as head coach of my beloved Game****s, he stole a line from the Boston Red Sox: "Why not us?". I also believe that the same statement could apply to our Dolphins. Why not us???? Why not the Miami Dolphins?????? Anyway, I look forward to talking with many of you in the very near future!

Brian

Back
Top Bottom