hello people. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hello people.

hennerocks

Practice Squad
Reaction score
hi everyone, i just wanted to introduce myself. Ive been lurking around this site for the past couple of months, but decided to officially join now as our beloved fins take the field less than 3 weeks from now.

ive been a dolphin fan now for the past 20 years, and have only missed 1 game in that span. i live and breathe aqua and orange and i am as devoted a fan as there is. when i first got married to my lovely wife, i told her under no circumstances would i miss a dolphin game. unfourtunatley, the one i missed was because we had a baby in december due to the fact that it was born 2 months earlier then expected. i was even considering seeing the game that day but i would not be married today if i had done so.

anyways, just wanted to introduce myself, and hope to contribute as much as possible to this forum.

lets go fins.

:) welcome dude, and so which game you miss, details
btw, I guess your daughter will be cute so that you miss the game, right,hha

the game i missed actually was the game vs the bills in 05 when we had that remarkable comeback. i had tivoed the game, but some dick told me the score of the game so it ruined what wouldve been an exciting game to see on tivo, but instead i knew the results. anyways, i still in the end did rewatch it because of how remarkable it was. since then though, have seen every single game, and dont plan on missing any time soon. this year should be great for us and am looking foward to it.

Back
Top Bottom