Hello | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello

jim

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello FINFANS, New here. I'm from the Pocono mnts. in Penna. I'm surrounded by eagle fans. Just wanna let you all know that all of the eagle fans i talked to (some season ticket holders) were very sad to see A.J. Feeley get traded. They all said that he will be a top-notch QB. So lets give it a little time to pan-out, A.J. might be what this team needs. Pa.finfan

Welcome aboard jim, you`ll like it here, just put your hipboots on.... it gets pretty deep in here.

What up jimbo. You got a fellow fin fan from Pa, right down the way from you, Bethlehem, PA!

There's alot of us in PA!

jim said:
Hello FINFANS, New here. I'm from the Pocono mnts. in Penna. I'm surrounded by eagle fans. Just wanna let you all know that all of the eagle fans i talked to (some season ticket holders) were very sad to see A.J. Feeley get traded. They all said that he will be a top-notch QB. So lets give it a little time to pan-out, A.J. might be what this team needs. Pa.finfan
Hey Jim,

I'm new here, too (as of last week), and I grew up in Dingman's Ferry, PA! (Although, I'm across the bridge in NJ, now). I see a decent number of Eagles fans, but not NEARLY as many as the Jets fans!

Anyway, welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom