Helloooooooo Miami!!!...GREETINGS FROM CHICAGO!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Helloooooooo Miami!!!...GREETINGS FROM CHICAGO!!!

Guitarzan-54

& The BRUISE BROTHERS
Reaction score
I already posted this, so you may recongize it.
But, that thread was moving so fast that I was affraid that I wouldn't get to meet anyone!...LOL!!!

So:
Hello guys!!! Just wanted to stop in and say "YO" from all your Bretheren FOOTBALL Fanatics, at DaBearz.com!!!!

And, at the risk of sounding like a spammer, might I also extend a warm welcome to come and visit us also!
( www.dabearz.com )

We love to talk Football with great rival fans from all teams!

And, don't be affraid to "smack"....we live for it!

But, that is NOT why I'm here. Not much of a big smack-talker myself.

I am a bit concerned with MIAMI this week though. Always seems that the Phins are Chicago's biggest Achilies Heel.
No matter how good we do, and that has not been very good the past few years, with exception to last year,
we always get our azzes handed to us by the boys down under!
The Miami Dolphins always find a way to spoil our party!...LOL!!!!

And, personally, I don't expect anything less this week!

I see a defensive dog-fight coming up. And, you're right.....if you can win the turnover battle, that
just might be the magic wand this week.

But, I don't know. I don't mean to be disrepectful, but this defence is just killer at causing turnovers.
Your "battle" will be in recovering the turnover, not causing it.
Although, you will also need to be causing them also.

This should be a very interesting game. I don't see a blow-out.

But, I'm not going to predict anything. I'll leave that for the "smackers", of which
I'm sure you'll see a few by the end of the week!...LOL

I know there will be more DaBearz folks coming shortly. Maybe another day or so.

I will have my Pre-Game Prediction Thread, but probably not until Friday.

Good talking to ya guys!!! And WELCOME TO CHICAGO!!!

The Weather should not be a factor! Here's to NO Injuries!!!!

See ya around the board!

greetings, you ready to lose on sunday?

The Dolphins will end the Bears' perfect season, this sunday. For the 2nd time in 21 years. (1985)

:) We're 1-6, I have to look on the bright side.

I'm hoping for atleast a close game. Miami has always been a team, that rarely gets blown out, as you guys killed the 49ers last week.

Should be a close game, and welcome to FinHeaven.

Just throw to Berrian... we wont be able to stop him...

Start him in your fantasy leagues as well. The guy is a lock...

my game prediction.......we kill you 100-0 and y.bell rings berrian's bell! so this isnt to realistic so i do think we will be a problem for da bears and i do believe we have a chance of winning this game if we choose to play football this week, and i think ronnie b will have a good game on the ground because mike brown is hurt and we have to utilize that weakness, but we lose the game because mularkey will blow the game by stupid play calling unless saban ripped him a new ******* this last bye week.

clear.gif

This is officially the coolest sig at finheaven.com. Props!

Bear's fans....ever the movie Groundhog Day??? It is gonna be 1985 MNF all over again. :lol:

I hope its a good game, and by good game i mean joey harrington doesn't throw the ball 70 ****ing times.

Thanks guys!!!!....It's great to be here.

Gotta run for the day....looking at a new house tonight.

I'll be back in the a.m.!

YEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

BEARS / DOLPHINS!!!!!....THIS IS FOOTBALL BABY!!!!!!

See ya all tomorrow!!!

The Dolphins are usually good for one or two upsets a year. Anythings possible.

Back
Top Bottom