Help me stop the Cheating Patriots!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help me stop the Cheating Patriots!!!

Done.

I cant stand those scumbags and more so the rest of the owners who allow this charade to go on.

Yeah, so that's a reason to do nothing? Thats the problem with the country these days. Everyone can't be bothered.

I highly doubt you tweeting a link to a Twitter account that Roger Goodell probably doesn't even run or read will get the job done.

Stupid Golic said on M&M this morning that you cpmpensate the headset interference by using hand signals..WHAT?? Does he not understand that that is exactly what the pats want them to do? STealing signals is what they do!

I wish those headsets were broke on some of those offensive play calls by Pitt. would be nice for NE to play on a level playing field though, might not make a differnce, but guess we may never find out.

Right? I hate when teams get too cute when they don't need to. They started out driving it right down new England's throat...then they got cute.

Figure out a way to get every fan of the other 31 teams in the league to stop throwing cash at the NFL and then maybe you have something. A few tweets isn't going to affect anything whatsoever. If you can figure out a way to cost the NFL billions in lost revenue then you have something

If this is indeed true, Pats have a lot of balls or are just stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is indeed true, Pats have a lot of balls or are just stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, at this point they know nothing will happen to them. They know the NFL is run by incompetents, and they'll continue to get away with it. That simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how headsets effects anyone not being in the same area as Gronk....but oh well..

As much as I despise the Pats, this statement is very accurate. Dude could scream "I"M OPEN" and still nobody would go cover him. Pats WR's defined the word "open" last night. Headsets or not, It was a travesty.

How about that punch to the chin on that steeler lb from LT Nate Solder?

Ok, they were locked on to each other, heat of battle. When the ref, standing 6 inches from them, probably saying break it up, aftef the whistle blew the play dead, the steeler dis engaged, hands down creating a good 2 feet of space between he and Nate. And then Solder rips off a nice dead on, closed fist punch to the steeler lb's chin and the ref throws a flag. As he should.

Problem is, that should have been an EJECTION from the game. Play was over, the assaulted party was dis engaged and not threatening and was then attacked. I think somewhere that is called the Alzado rule after the raiders Lyle Alzado who was notorious for this very thing.

Had this been the falcons or bengals or titans, player would have been gone. Players get in scrums, slaps on the helmet, pushing, both parties taking aggressive stances or contact. But, when its over, whistle blown, one party clearly at ease, especially with a ref right on the spot and the other player continues, especially landing a solid punch, the player is EJECTED!!

HERE is wants happening now. The pats have had an "untouchable" attitude for years. Now, with Tom and the pats beating a rap that even the officials knew they were guilty of, they know no one is going to level ANY accusation at them again. They now own the commisioner and the leauge they know it. They are going to get worse. And they flaunted it last night.

Tom Brady could have decked a ref and the ref would have been suspended. That ref had instant second thoughts on tossing solder as they too were embarrassed and their credability tossed in the deflate loss and ejecting the pats left tackle early in the game was a real caution for that ref.

And all this hooey about "all teams cheat, they would have go after every team" is pig poop!! Not all coaches are dirt bags. And even if it were true, fine! The leauge should take action and send letters with an ANY TEAM caught cheating will be charged a LOSS for the game the offense occured in. That would end that. No playef or coach would risk lossing a game.

But between the pats radio and the punch by solder, nate solder was the thing that shows clearly the effect this deflate win by the pats have affected (or better yet, infected) the league. The pats will now have a "their picking on us again" trump card. The refs and commisioner know this. Thats why the pats had the balls to do their radio bit right out of the gate. Their already thumbing their noses.

Brady must go down, and he must go down HARD!!!

Florio: Everybody is stupid, Pats are smart, NFL will shut down the discussion about this bc it's bad for business.

Who are these people that get airtime in media?

Florio: Everybody is stupid, Pats are smart, NFL will shut down the discussion about this bc it's bad for business.

Who are these people that get airtime in media?

Just like they didn't do anything about Spygate... Bad for business. All the hate they have in New England for Goodell is misplaced- they should raise a banner for him too. Without Goodell allowing this to go on, Kraft would've been forced to sell the team and Belichick would be football's answer to Pete Rose.

Figure out a way to get every fan of the other 31 teams in the league to stop throwing cash at the NFL and then maybe you have something.

something like "no merchandise purchases of any kind until Bill and Tom suspended for a year." They'll find a way to take some kind of action at least to "smooth it over"

COoVFpNUEAAelsP-1.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom