Help me win a bet! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help me win a bet!

The Bopkin

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey folks- I have a draft day bet with an Eagles' fan that I work with. We are picking the top 10 picks of the draft, plus he's picking the Eagles' picks thru 1st four rounds, and I'm picking Miami's picks thru 1st 4 rounds. And I can't STAND the thought of losing to an Eagles' fan. So, please help me out with your expertise, I'm having a tough time nailing my picks. Let me have all your advice (brutal if you want, I won't be offended; I go by what I read and see, I'm no talent evaluator) Below is what I'm looking at thru 1-10, and I'll drop in the names I think Miami will like at certain spots. I'd love to hear everyone's feedback on whether or not I'm too soon, too late,not a fit, anything you have to offer. Thanks everyone!
1-Lions Stafford QB Ga
2-Rams Smith T Baylor
3- Chiefs Curry LB Wake Forest
4- Seahawks Monroe T Virgina(THIS IS THE PICK THAT'S REALLY THROWING ME)
5- Browns Orakpo DE/LB Texas
6- Bengals (if Monroe goes 4) BJ Raji, DT BC
7- Raiders Hayward-Bey WR MD(I'm starting to hear a lot of good arguments for him here)
8- Jaguars Crabtree WR TT(if they don't trade w/Den)
9- Green Bay (ANOTHER TOUGH PICK) Malcolm Jenkins S/CB OSU(if Raji and Orakpo are gone)
10- 49ers Sanchez QB USC (Denver might jump them...)
then Miami's picks
25 I'm thinking Clay Matthews, Larry English, Darius Butler
44 Sean Smith if not Butler in rd 1; Sintim or English if Butler in rd 1
56 Ron Brace? If he's gone, Robiskie WR OSU, maybe even Sintim if he's not already been picked and Miami's gone Butler - English, or Matthews-S Smith
Rd 3 If only one CB's been taken, could see M Mickens CB Cincinnati
Rd 4 Could be WR? Johnny Knox, would Ramses Barden still be here?

Have at it!

Back
Top Bottom