Henne looks to take winning formula home | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne looks to take winning formula home

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins quarterback Chad Henne completed 23 of 36 passes for 231 yards with 2 touchdowns against the Packers at Green Bay this past Sunday.

Chad connected with Brandon Marshall on 10 of those 23 passes that resulted in the wide receiver piling up 127 yards. It appears that Chad has found some chemistry with the team’s number one receiver and has the confidence to go to him consistently. But, Chad has been able to spread the ball around to not only Marshall, but to Hartline, Bess, and Fasano.

http://thefinsiders.com/blog/henne-looks-to-take-winning-formula-home/

Marshall has done what most thought he would when we got him and opened up the passing game for the other receivers. Henne has done a great job of spreading the ball around and not just favoring Marshall. If Hartline can start showing what he did last year and either of the rookies step up, our receiving corps will be ready to take it to the next level.

I still think we need to take a few more shots deep. It opens things up underneath.

I still think we need to take a few more shots deep. It opens things up underneath.

The intermediate passing game (15+ yards) was real nice to see last week. It's a higher percentage pass and has as big an effect as going deep. Marshall has two 40+ gains this year on deep pass plays. Would be nice if we could get Hartline deep to keep the safeties from cheating over to Marshall's side of the field.

I could not agree more, I love it when, I believe it was the Vikings game, the first play of the offense is a deep ball to marshall. I think it opens up things quick.

Yea, it's called learning, and it's something QBs like Manning, & Brees, had to go through.
You cant convince the Henne haters to believe he IS still learning. They always play the Robot card which is tired. Henne will be a very good QB. In fact I will thank you for this comment....Hungrily Yours,

FatKirstyAlley

Henne has thrown for 300+ yards in 4 of Miami's last 5 homes games. Sadly Miami's record is 1-4 in those games.

Henne has thrown for 300+ yards in 4 of Miami's last 5 homes games. Sadly Miami's record is 1-4 in those games.

I know....and all we heard after the buffalo and minn. games was that they needed to pass more!

Back
Top Bottom