Henne not Looking Good so Far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne not Looking Good so Far

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
Alrighty, 1st half is pretty much over.
We are winning, yep, but it seems a product of our fired-up defence and some good running between the tackles.
Our Henne has not showed much...lots of "off-target" throws and a few hoppers.
Underthrows & Overthrows...ugh

Come on man, show me something.

Show me we did the right thing by giving you the chance to lead this team.

It's early yet, but gimme some hope man.

not to mention no pocket awareness and rushing his throws when he doesn't have to, and running into a sack.

but it's the first half he's ever played.. so no time to judge him yet.

firtst NFL start. No picks, hes converting 3rd downs, and managing the game. Hes doing just fine. Its when he trys to do too much when he will make mistakes

You just showed your complete lack of class.

To be fair this thread shows a lack of class.

This is why Finheaven is going down hill because there are to many posters that don't know **** about what they're talking about.

Most QBs don't play very well in their first NFL Start. Why the **** would that be any different for Chad Henne?

Last edited by a moderator:
not to mention no pocket awareness and rushing his throws when he doesn't have to, and running into a sack.

but it's the first half he's ever played.. so no time to judge him yet.

I hear ya, keeping my fingers crossed for the 2nd half.

Did you notice his vision though? He is not "staring down" anyone. going through the checks properly, good stuff there, but can't seem to get his accuracy down just yet.

First start, cut the kid some slack. He has not looked overly impressive though IMO.

like I said, what good is a strong arm if u have no accuracy... No be honest though, I am a lil more impressed with henne this game than any other game.. but he left atleast 5 passes out there on the field before half time.. IM excited to see him come out after halftime.

This is why Finheaven is going down hill because there are to many posters that don't know **** about what they're talking about.

Most QBs don't play very well in their first NFL Start. Why the **** would that be any different for Chad Henne?

Oh, for Christ sakes. Relax and get your panties out of your butt.
If you don't like the thread, go read another one!

Didn't Peyton Manning go 3-13 his first season?

i agree.over the middle and the straight take offs are good.plus they have good coverage.he lead them all deep so only they could catch the ball.the problem is on the out routes.he is short arming the ball.he is to worried about a pick.strange calls for the wrs routes from henning.very nice throw there on the out-better. it was a timong route thats why.he is doing fine .

I did not know that you were able to get good TV reception inside your trailer

Got me there.

OK, i can get into this a little. This is his fist NFL start. This isnt Madden, and it isnt fantasy football. The guy is feeling his way through, on what may be an average offense(w/o the benefit of a go-to receiver), ad you're upset because he isnt showing you what you want to see. What would you like to see? How did John Elway, Troy Aikman, and many other HOF calibur qbs look in their first nfl starts?

Give the guy a chance. If by week 7-8 you havent seen improvement, by all means show your lack of faith. but seriously, let the guy get his feet wet. Your FO believes in him, at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

The past few weeks, this great site has been harder and harder to handle. there is WAY too much kneejerking. that is all.

i agree.over the middle and the straight take offs are good.plus they have good coverage.he lead them all deep so only they could catch the ball.the problem is on the out routes.he is short arming the ball.he is to worried about a pick.strange calls for the wrs routes from henning.very nice throw there on the out-better. it was a timong route thats why.he is doing fine .
again great coverage-very good throw.only bess could catch it.those throws will come.

He isn't playing any worse than Pennington played the first few games. At least Henne is getting his much needed practice.

Got me there.

OK, i can get into this a little. This is his fist NFL start. This isnt Madden, and it isnt fantasy football. The guy is feeling his way through, on what may be an average offense(w/o the benefit of a go-to receiver), ad you're upset because he isnt showing you what you want to see. What would you like to see? How did John Elway, Troy Aikman, and many other HOF calibur qbs look in their first nfl starts?

Give the guy a chance. If by week 7-8 you havent seen improvement, by all means show your lack of faith. but seriously, let the guy get his feet wet. Your FO believes in him, at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

The past few weeks, this great site has been harder and harder to handle. there is WAY too much kneejerking. that is all.

I agree with all that you say.

See? So much easier to discuss civily. You may get frustrated with 'fairweather fans' (of which I am NOT), but I am glad that you turned down your agression. At the end of the day we are all fans, and have no right to jump on any post by telling the poster to "STFU".

Tuchdown HENNE!!!!

Henne is managing the game and taking shots, keeping the D honest...unlike someone else.....And there is a TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom