Here is the 2012 Packers coaching staff...Who are we going to get? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here is the 2012 Packers coaching staff...Who are we going to get?

1973fishfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Front Office

Executive Committee – Board of Directors President/CEO – Mark Murphy Executive Vice President/General Manager/Director of Football Operations – Ted Thompson Vice President of Football Administration/Player Finance – Russ Ball Director of College Scouting – John Dorsey Assistant Director of College Scouting – Shaun Herock Assistant Director of Pro Personnel – Eliot Wolf Assistant Director of Pro Personnel – Tim Terry

Head Coaches

Head Coach – Mike McCarthy

Offensive Coaches

Offensive Coordinator – Vacant Quarterbacks – Tom Clements Running Backs – Jerry Fontenot Wide Receivers – Edgar Bennett Assistant Wide Receivers/Special Teams – John Rushing Tight Ends – Ben McAdoo Offensive Line – James Campen Offensive Quality Control – Joel Hilgenberg

Defensive Coaches

Defensive Coordinator – Dom Capers Defensive Line – Mike Trgovac Outside Linebackers – Kevin Greene Assistant Head Coach/Inside Linebackers – Winston Moss Secondary - Cornerbacks – Joe Whitt, Jr. Secondary - Safeties – Darren Perry Defensive Quality Control – Scott McCurley

Special Teams Coaches

Special Teams Coordinator –Shawn Slocum Special Teams Assistant – Chad Morton

Strength and Conditioning

Strength and Conditioning Coordinator – Mark Lovat Strength and Conditioning Assistant – Thadeus Jackson Strength and Conditioning Assistant – Zac Woodfin

My guess is that one of the following will make the jump to Miami as OC: Clements, Bennett or McAdoo.

In the end I see two assistants coming from the Packers staff.

I don't see Bennett leaving the Packers been there since he was a player. What's it been now, 20 years in the Packers organization?

It would be nice to get Kevin Greene and Moss to come over and join the fish. Its hard to tell what kind of a realationship Phiblin had with the other coaches

maybe we go for Ball to take irelands spot?? CK mentioned him before.

not really a money thing. If he wants a chance to be a head coach someday he needs to advance his career.

Back
Top Bottom