Here is what i think the miami defense is missing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here is what i think the miami defense is missing

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
OOH! How do I say this without sounding racist? I think Miami is missing out on one of those "white" DE/OLD. You know the Paul Kruger, Jared Allen type DEs.
Most of them don't have much to offer in athleticsm but they make up for it with their hearts. I remember the Trace Armstrong days in Miami. Man! that guy always come through for us. The only exception is JJ Watts, that muther is a freeak! Hope Miami gets one of those guys in this years draft but then we have Jeff Ireland. Nuff said!

OOH! How do I say this without sounding racist? I think Miami is missing out on one of those "white" DE/OLD. You know the Paul Kruger, Jared Allen type DEs.
Most of them don't have much to offer in athleticsm but they make up for it with their hearts. I remember the Trace Armstrong days in Miami. Man! that guy always come through for us. The only exception is JJ Watts, that muther is a freeak! Hope Miami gets one of those guys in this years draft but then we have Jeff Ireland. Nuff said!

PATHETIC POST. You should be ashamed of yourself.

[video=youtube;2KLEBYSsB-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KLEBYSsB-Q[/video]

THIS sounds Racist!

Sounds Racist Bob. I feel disrespected.

:bobdole:

"That" guy. How about we pick up a DE who plays good hard football instead of worrying about ethnicity/race he is?

Not sure but Cam is really freaking good so if we could replicate him that would be good and last time I checked he was not white.

Yeah there was really no way of saying that without sounding/being racist.

[video=youtube;2KLEBYSsB-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KLEBYSsB-Q[/video]

THIS sounds Racist!

Sounds Racist Bob. I feel disrespected.

Crank Yankers was one of the funniest shows EVER!!! Oh, and this thread sucks

Can someone buy me VIP so I don't have to read threads like this?

I totally understand his point, what black guy has a high motor.. I mean guys like Ray Lewis suck and can't play hard every game.

Back
Top Bottom