Here is what i think the miami defense is missing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here is what i think the miami defense is missing

I totally understand his point, what black guy has a high motor.. I mean guys like Ray Lewis suck and can't play hard every game.

I love Cam Wake but Jesus Christ his blackness can be so frustrating sometimes!

This is almost as stupid as the poster here talking about handicapping RGIII because of his reported political leanings.

I was going to move this to spam, but I honestly think the op is serious. just.... wow.

I was going to move this to spam, but I honestly think the op is serious. just.... wow.

So, is a poster is serious on being a racist, it's OK. If he was just joking, it would be a problem. Is it just me or, is something wrong with this picture? LOL

How do I say this without sounding racist?

If you have to preface any statement with anything resembling what you wrote its best to just keep it to yourself. Armstrong , Watt and Allen all have heart, I'll give you that but none of them have more heart than Wake, Jason Taylor, Ray Lewis or a whole slue of other black players.

I fall dead center in the middle of the white demographic, but I have to tell ya man I find the entire premise of your argument ignorant and without merit Get out and actually meet and get to know people of other races. Hopefully as you age your bigotry will fade or at the very least any offspring you have or may have will be able to shield themselves from it.

maybe the OP is a frustrated hockey fan. No matter, the thread still SUCKS.

So, is a poster is serious on being a racist, it's OK. If he was just joking, it would be a problem. Is it just me or, is something wrong with this picture? LOL
I think if I thought it was a joke, I'd depthcharge it, infract the op and move on. As it is, maybe getting slammed for having such a moronic idea, he'll actually learn something.

I think if I thought it was a joke, I'd depthcharge it, infract the op and move on. As it is, maybe getting slammed for having such a moronic idea, he'll actually learn something.

Stranger things have happened, even in the Marines, from what I have heard (many times over in Korea). :)

I personally think we need a native american end

................:lol:

now_thats_funny1967-1.gif

I'd actual love to sign Kruger this offseason. He would provide support in the run game and allow Odrick to move inside full-time. But Kruger is also pretty good at rushing the passer, very underrated in that department, so he can help there as well.

Back
Top Bottom