Here is what i think the miami defense is missing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here is what i think the miami defense is missing

OOH! How do I say this without sounding racist? I think Miami is missing out on one of those "white" DE/OLD. You know the Paul Kruger, Jared Allen type DEs.
Most of them don't have much to offer in athleticsm but they make up for it with their hearts. I remember the Trace Armstrong days in Miami. Man! that guy always come through for us. The only exception is JJ Watts, that muther is a freeak! Hope Miami gets one of those guys in this years draft but then we have Jeff Ireland. Nuff said!

You should be banned from all forums.

Like it or not, RACE is a factor in football and it shouldbe. That being said, there is no placefor RACISM in the game.

There are many genetic differences between the people onthis planet that have an effect on their abilities, physical, mental andsystemic.

In a conversation between African Americans/Caucasians thereare differences in the way each process ATP in their muscles as well as their body’sability to store energy. There are also differencesin the location the body will store body fat as well as separate susceptibilityto various diseases.

There have also been studies on mental capabilities whicheffect awareness, aptitude, leadership, adaptability and fortitude. Most tend to name socialization and socialeconomic factors for this difference however that doesn’t negate the fact theydo exist.

Anyways, I tend to think that the most aware athletes tendto be the least athletic, and vice versa. This probably has less to do with genetics and more to do with what aplayer can or cannot get away with. There is no chance Z. Thomas sniffs a field unless he becomes thesmartest player at his position.

Believe everyone is the same if you want, I don't care. But if Ireland drafts a white CB and a PigmyWR, all our thought will be the same no matter the race.

Think it's best keeping threads like this up so you can see how stupid some people are! If people are offended fair enough but I just find it laughable.

What we really need are more ATHLETIC black dudes, you know thet have that extra bone in there legs to run faster.

I agree we need some cornfed honkies on the dline! That is what we are missing for sure.

Its times like this I will tell you what FinHeaven is missing...........

RIXON!!!

Ive had it for barely a week and I already know I'm renewing. Very worth it.

So it is worth it now? I had it a few years ago and no one EVER posted in there. I considered it a donation to a great site and was happy to help, but the VIP forum itself offered nothing.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

What we really need are more ATHLETIC black dudes, you know thet have that extra bone in there legs to run faster.
Its not an extra bone.. its an extra muscle - thats why theyre so fast. :lol:

We need more whites on the team to make sure the blacks know what the hell to do and dont kill each other amirite?

We need more whites on the team to make sure the blacks know what the hell to do and dont kill each other amirite?

What we really need to do is patrol the line of scrimmage with big but athletic and authoritative white men on the defensive line so if Mark Sanchez DOES come back to the Jets, he doesn't sneak into our endzone! :rimshot:

You guys got it all wrong: we need a Japanese linebacker.

I mean, he wouldnt be afraid to kamikaze the line of scrimmage, right? And he'd really know how to blow up a play.

Back
Top Bottom