Here you have the "Train Wreck" that is our Miami Dolphins.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here you have the "Train Wreck" that is our Miami Dolphins....

At least we are not the worst of the "train wrecks"....well, not yet.

I know the Dolphins suck. I don't need to hear the morons at BSPN embellish and relish in the teams ineptitude and misfortune. IMO BSPN is as relevant in current sports entertainment as the Dolphins are in 2017 NFL season.

No you NEED to hear it in order to let it sink in and get it turned around. Steven Ross NEEDS to hear it and read it so he turns it around as well. Time to get off the pot. Do we want to be associated with the bottom feeders forever or back where we belong, which is at the top of the league year in and year out?

Good coaches can still win with bad teams. I can understand the issues with the injuries and loosing to good teams but to loose to bad teams like the raiders and bucs because of penalties and sloppy ball is a direct reflection of our coaching staff.

Good coaches can still win with bad teams. I can understand the issues with the injuries and loosing to good teams but to loose to bad teams like the raiders and bucs because of penalties and sloppy ball is a direct reflection of our coaching staff.

So who is going to hold our coaching staff accountable?

Ryan Tannehill

The one and only true leader of the Miami Dolphins.

Chasing his child around this season......Hopefully the haters realize his value to this team now with this train wreck of a team that lines up week in and week out in 2017.

Chasing his child around this season......Hopefully the haters realize his value to this team now with this train wreck of a team that lines up week in and week out in 2017.

What do you think would have happened with Tannehill in there this season?

What do you think would have happened with Tannehill in there this season?

The offense as well as the defense would have played inspired rather than tired. The play calling would have had the handcuffs taken off and deep balls would have been part of the game plan. 4-6 would have been at least 6-4 if not better.

While we keep clamoring for Tannehill, remember that he would be coming off an injury with only a half of a really good season ever produced in his time in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom