here's a contorversial topic..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

here's a contorversial topic.....

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don't care either way, I don't have a hand in this fight... just curious......would you welcome the signing of Tim Tebow as a POSITIONAL PLAYER, not a QB... I'm talking about a jersey # in the 20's- 40's and as a FB or H back... We suck in short yardage goal line situations and Tebow is one of the best at converting.. say what you want about the jets using him as a personal protector but their punt coverage was the best in rex ryans years there.... everyone knows he would put seats in Sun Life. And I don't think he would be any threat to Tannehill at all as he would only be an EMERGENCY QB.. Only if Tanny and backup (devlin?) were to go down like against Tennessee 2010 when Thigpen entered the game.

You do that and you have instant controversy and that is the last thing RT needs.

No. Tebow is not a NFL player period. the singing makes ZERO sense, ZERO

damn didn't get expected to get bashed... I don't care either way just wanted to see the general consensus here.

Only reason I would NOT want Tebow is because of the obvious and inevitable circus that follows him. Before that, I think he would have been a great addition. He's a good man, a good teammate, a good leader, and dare I say a good player! ... The guy wins!

damn didn't get expected to get bashed... I don't care either way just wanted to see the general consensus here.
I feel for you. It's almost tempting but as chriscarter points out there is always a circus around him - it's not Tebow's fault - it's the strangest thing this infatuation with him from the media but it is just too much of a distraction.

Not trying to be a d-bag but didn't the jets give up a couple of blocked punts this year? I know we had one for a TD - I was at that game :)

Back
Top Bottom