Here's How We Keep Wilkins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's How We Keep Wilkins

Wilkins, like a few other of the young guys we drafted, is only getting better and the next 3 to 4 years will probably be the best years they will have in their careers....

We need to keep our own guys around, and train them up, so their game matures while they play for us (not someone else).

Mike Vrabel is not taking a DC job. 😂😂😂

...but if he did though....

Oh My God Wow GIF

(Let us dream! 😂)

(No seriously if he did that'd be awesome...no disrespect to Coach Fangio)

Id be more confident if Grier hadn’t given the “he’s earn the right to be a free agent” line.

Salt & Pepper rival The Marks Brothers and The Blackwood Brothers as favorite Dolphin Duos.

Yep , me too. That line isn't too inspiring...but...you never know...if the new DC wants him I'm sure it can be worked out.

👍

I think I posted that just before I found out he left or got fired (does it matter really?)

His attitude is a good fit with the Eagles and their fans...😂 😂

How do you think Vic is going to gel with Siriana?

Dont have a high opinion of either. Was excited about Vic in the beginning but with all thats coming out now, he is exactly what he looks like. My Grandpa after being kicked in the head by a horse that I was tasked with holding.

Grandpas and my relationship never improved after that. Of course his syntax was all ****ed up.

Siriana is scum but he showed a less scummy side when he cried to Chris’ anthem.

If I ever come to grips with the chance of Wilkins playing in another uni, I tell you with conviction THEY BETTER MAX THE RETURN. They lose Wilkins for a 3rd round comp and I pick up a stake and step in with the roast Grier posse

You drafted him and he did what you asked

Find a way to keep him

Back
Top Bottom