Here's the conversation that Wanny had with Jay the other day.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's the conversation that Wanny had with Jay the other day....

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys that I don't have the link but I'll type what I can remember of the conversation that Wanny had with Jay the other day..here it goes.

Wanny-"Hey Jay, we want you back next season and we'll give you 3.7 million bucks so what do you say"?

Jay-"Why do you guys want me back, after all, we haven't win it all with me in the 4 years I've been here and didn't even make the playoffs the last 2 years"

Wanny-"I know, but nothing was your fault,it was actually the FO fault for not giving you 5 probowl linemen to work with, a better TE, plus 2 all pro WR's."

Jay-"Well, I'd like to come back to the team but what about the fans that we've been fooling for the last 4 years"?"What are you gonna tell them"?

Wanny-"We'll just tell them that nothing was your fault, and that we'll be fine now that we cut all those guys we just cut"

Jay-"Who's gonna start at the o-line"?

Wanny-"Smith,Yates,Seth,Whitley and Jerman"

Jay-"Ok, I'll come back but I have one condition"." I want you guys to draft 2 FB's in the first round, that way when I get killed behind that o-line we'll have 2 strong guys to carry me off the field"

Wanny-"Well, I was planing on taking 2 corners in the 1st round but that can way till the 3rd round and we'll get you the 2 FB's in the first"

Jay-"One question Wanny, why did you guys make a trade for Feeley for our 2nd round pick next year plus gave him that kind of contract if you were gonna bring me back"?

Wanny-"Well you know Jay, we wouldn't be the dolphins FO if we didn't make moves like this"

Ozzy rules!!

Jay and Wanne both should retire at least from the DOLPHINS.:tongue:

Stop posting these retarded "conversations". Its annoying, please get a life. There is nothing comical about sh*t like this.

Mod Note: Junior, the appropriateness of site content is determined by the Terms of Service guidelines, not by any individual member. If you have a concern with someone's post, please alert a mod or admin. That's the program. FYI -- Danny's post is in line with the house rules; yours is not. Settle down.

P4E

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Stop posting these retarded "conversations". Its annoying, please get a life. There is nothing comical about sh*t like this.

I thought it was funny. If you don't like them, don't read them.

Originally posted by Lukin

I thought it was funny. If you don't like them, don't read them.

agreed, i thought it was pretty funny. instead of getting mad at Wanny, JF & our FO. just make jokes & laugh about them. :goof:

yea, i thought that was pretty funny....but the part about 2 FBs or CBs in the first sorta scares me (cuz with Wanny still around, it may come true!!! :eek: )

How about you get a life? I thought it was pretty good too. Plus with our FO it is probably a little true!

Come on Junior, aren't you a little intense now? I was trying to make people laugh a little bit and I guess most of them did. After all, we haven't won in 31 years. Light up man.

Ozzy rules!!

Stop posting these retarded "conversations". Its annoying, please get a life. There is nothing comical about sh*t like this. [/B]

so don't reply, bum. Like TV if you don't like it change the channel

I agree with JS55, these "convos" are not even funny. You can see that there is an attempt at humor, but I just do not find the humor in this. Instead of being so down on Wanny and Jay and our FO and everything why not support our beloved team? You guys who make these and laugh at these are just like Jet Fans and any other NFL fan team BESIDES Miami, because you are cracking, insulting our team/players which is not what fans do, Jet Fans would do that, and Bill Fans, but I would not expect it from Dolphin fans.

Originally posted by PhinfanBo1
Here's the conversation I have with ignorant 15 year olds like yourself;

Me: what do five fingers say to the face???

Mod Note: This is way over the line. This is a warning; any further personal attacks will result in suspension.

Prime Time: Your post belongs in the comments and suggestions forum. We're not going to have running debates about content in the threads.

P4E

Back
Top Bottom