hey! At least we're not as bad as oakland! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hey! At least we're not as bad as oakland!

Hass84

Rookie
Reaction score
only half time in the oakland denver game. But oakland look so bad its almost funny. At least we looked reasonably organised they look like they met in the parking lot before the game....... They'll probably go on to win now but that was a terrible half of football.

really, they're stinkin up the joint...too bad Culpepper and McCown aren't there to enjoy it with them.

wow. If anything there getting worse in the second half. There much valted secondary is getting burned, deangelo hall is having a nightmare! I've watched us look bad the last few years but this is truley awful i feel sorry for oakland fans.

Denver tonite looks like a number of the teams did when they played us last year. So IMO, playing Oakland is not a barometer reading of how good they really might turn out being.

Cutler appears impressive. I find it interesting that in the 2 recent "elite college QB" 1st round drafts, the #3 pick in both have turned out to be the biggest keepers (Big Ben and Cutler). Just shows to go what a crapshoot drafting QBs is.

Kiffin never had a chance at succeeding in Oakland... I feel terrible for him, that team is giving up on him now!

vaark that has to be the best sig i have seen ever,,,
hahahaa

oakland are 19-67 since 2002 the worst in the league. And this is probabley the worst oakland team i've ever seen. The last drafted pro bowler they had was the punter they drafted in 2000 considering the draft position they've had thats really not great. Looking at tonight mcfadden looks like another miss. He collapses after the initial contact and will never run through anybody. Russel can throw, but he looks confused out there. The future looks really bleak for oakland which is a shame cos there a traditional franchise with lots of history like the dolphins.

oakland are 19-67 since 2002 the worst in the league. And this is probabley the worst oakland team i've ever seen. The last drafted pro bowler they had was the punter they drafted in 2000 considering the draft position they've had thats really not great. Looking at tonight mcfadden looks like another miss. He collapses after the initial contact and will never run through anybody. Russel can throw, but he looks confused out there. The future looks really bleak for oakland which is a shame cos there a traditional franchise with lots of history like the dolphins.

Yes the Raiders and Dolphins share lots of history but that's it. I dislike the Raiders so much. I've never been to a game in Miami but I'm sure the The Dolphins fans outclass the Raiders fans hands down.

Back
Top Bottom