Hey Dolphins, are you paying attention??!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolphins, are you paying attention??!!

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
Watch the Ravens players lay the lumber on the Patriots. That is how you hit people!!! Hey Dansby, Burnett, Misi, Clemons etc., are you watching the Ravens??!! That is how you're suppose to hit and tackle. Ireland had better find some players in the draft who can play a physical brand of football. Our Dolphins have played like pansies for far too long!!!!

You also need to be able to spread that big New England defense out and make them defend. There slow at LB, lugs in the middle and the corners cannot cover.

We need playmakers on offense, balhawks and passrushers on defense as well as players who can knock the snot out of people like Welker etc. In other words, we need a lot of additions!!

Gotta give props to welker for taking those lickings and getting back up. He was getting hammered tonight.

We need playmakers on offense, balhawks and passrushers on defense as well as players who can knock the snot out of people like Welker etc. In other words, we need a lot of additions!!

I think Brady got sacked like once tonight. What they did is stop them from scoring TD's. Something we are good at and they scored TD's so I would say a few defensive guys and alot of offense with a TE. TE's were big in these playoffs....hope people noticed.

I think Brady got sacked like once tonight. What they did is stop them from scoring TD's. Something we are good at and they scored TD's so I would say a few defensive guys and alot of offense with a TE. TE's were big in these playoffs....hope people noticed.
Not having Gronk hurt the Pats and Brady an awful lot.

Some of those hits the Ravens were laying out were illegal, I can't believe they did not give a 15 yard penalty on Pollard. That hit was absolutely ridiculously disturbing to watch. I saw a bunch of head to head collisions and below the knee hits. There's a fine line between tough and dirty.

Not having Gronk hurt the Pats and Brady an awful lot.

One has to wonder if BB is thinking TE in the draft. This guy has been hurt since he was drafted. Missed the super bowl now this. You dont want 6-6 Eifert going to NE. Trust me.

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

Some of those hits the Ravens were laying out were illegal, I can't believe they did not give a 15 yard penalty on Pollard. That hit was absolutely ridiculously disturbing to watch. I saw a bunch of head to head collisions and below the knee hits. There's a fine line between tough and dirty.

You can hit a RB in the head all day when running with the football. There was nothing illegal about it. They called the ones that were illegal but I notice they did not call NE hit on Pitta I believe it was.

One has to wonder if BB is thinking TE in the draft. This guy has been hurt since he was drafted. Missed the super bowl now this. You dont want 6-6 Eifert going to NE. Trust me.

I'd have to think they wanna go after a speedy WR in the draft. Not having a long ball threat really hurt them tonight.

I am with you bro. They are the TE factory. It wouldn't surprise me at all. They will need a WR to replace Welker as he is a FA and from what I have read he won't be back.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

I'd have to think they wanna go after a speedy WR in the draft. Not having a long ball threat really hurt them tonight.
That will help in defenses playing so close to the line. I agree with you.

Get real guys. Eifert would only see the field if Gronk is hurt. The Pats aren't going to spend a first round pick for a number 3 tight end. And you're nuts if you're thinking take Eifert and get rid of Gronkowski.

Back
Top Bottom