Hey everyone... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey everyone...

RevDolFan58

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just stumbled onto this site a few weeks ago and signed up ASAP. I've been a Phins fan since I was little...grew up in Packer territory, but never was one of the sheep that automatically wandered towards Lambeau Field. Marino was my favorite player growing up and I've followed the aqua and orange ever since. I went to college near Milwaukee and seminary in St. Louis. Now I'm a Lutheran pastor in northern Minnesota. Needless to say, Phins fans everywhere I've lived have been few and far between. It's great to find a place to network with other Miami fans!

RevDolFan58 said:
I just stumbled onto this site a few weeks ago and signed up ASAP. I've been a Phins fan since I was little...grew up in Packer territory, but never was one of the sheep that automatically wandered towards Lambeau Field. Marino was my favorite player growing up and I've followed the aqua and orange ever since. I went to college near Milwaukee and seminary in St. Louis. Now I'm a Lutheran pastor in northern Minnesota. Needless to say, Phins fans everywhere I've lived have been few and far between. It's great to find a place to network with other Miami fans!

welcome, is that Fran in your avatar?

Back
Top Bottom