Hey Fiedler Huggers...a doable Qb Upgrade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Fiedler Huggers...a doable Qb Upgrade

Its easy to be a proof reader when that's all you have to bring to the table.

In case you struggled with it let me correct it for you:

Fiedler Hugger! Fiedler Hugger! Fiedler Hugger! Fiedler Hugger!

Originally posted by fin-atic
Hey Great BMarion!!

I bet the other 23 plus players who played each game would love to know Jay won all those games!!

I bet our defense had nothing to do wiht it did it? Or Ricky?

We won inspite of Jay, not because of Jay. Show me one game he has thrown for over 400 yards in? How many over three hundred?

Please don't insult my intelligence with that win record crap. He is lucky to have been carried by our defense and running game for three years.

I get it, when we win it is in spite of Jay Fiedler, but when we lose, its because of him, right? How about the Raiders game where he ran it in on the last play of the game? I'm not saying he is a top 5, or even top 10 QB. I'm saying he is sufficient enough to win. Personally, I think he is a very good QB, but I'm not going to argue my personal opinion here. The FACT is, he wins. You can skew those facts however you want, but his record is 29-13, best among active QBs.......

I happen to agree. He is not even a top 10 and that has been my point all along. If we are not okay with Derrick Rodgers because he is mediocre or with McNight who is mediocre, why are we willing toi settle for medicore for arguably the most important position on the field?? IF there is any place you need a playmaker, its at QB.

I don't want sufficient. I want a QB who can scare the opposition.

O line and LB upgrade can be had with free agents and the draft. There are not any high dollar players at those positions in free agency. The ones that are there can be had at a price that will fit.

I bet when you CUT (yes I said cut)Jay, and Rodgers and Ruddy. Rework other deals you will find the money you need.

Also on Oline youu only really need a LT. Lets take lets say. Flozell Adams for conversation sakes. That gi9ves you a line of:

Adams, Dixon, McKinney, Nails, and then Wade.

I think we can live with that line, don't you?

At linebacker, there really isn't alot out there. I agree it's a need, a big need. What is out there will not be too costly.

OMG. I've lost what little respect I've had for your opinion. Your judgement is clouded by your hatred of Jay. Yah cut Jay and ADD to our salary cap? Yah that's bright......cut a guy after the first year of a decently sized contract. Add a couple million to our salary cap.

You think you can get your QB (cake) and eat it to? Any of those QB's (and if you think Bulger/Holcomb are playing at that wage next year you can fuggetaboutit!) will eat up what LITTLE cap room we have. Adams/Konrad alone would eat up most of our cap space. Once we add in your line of Dixon and Nails the cap space IS gone (they are FA's remember).

Either way the cap space isn't there "KB21 Fielder bashing luver". Your bordering on obsessive compulsive man.

Gee Van. I will cry myself to sleep without your "respect".

So with your great cap brain tell me what will be our cap postion after we cut Rodgers and Ruddy? What will it be after we re-work Zach's contract Which has already been approached?
What about reworking Madison's?

You have no credibility when you don't realize that exisitng contracts can be re-worked, that the cap is going up. We are projected to be in good cap shape with the ability sign at least two free agents. that's straight from the Sun Sentinal not me.

You talk like what ever we have now is all we are going to have. You need to do your research before you attack someone elses credibility.

Take your "respect" and go jump in a lake. Give Fielder a hug before you leap.

Its easy to be a proof reader when that's all you have to bring to the table.

In case you struggled with it let me correct it for you:

Fiedler Hugger! Fiedler Hugger! Fiedler Hugger! Fiedler Hugger!
i'd like to see any of those QB's you mentioned, play with a broken thumb. not only did fiedler play, be was the major reason for the comeback! GET REAL!:yell:

And his excuse for not ranking on the top 15 his other two years????

What comeback? Denver? PLEASE! He hurt his thumb the next to the last series of the game. He didn't do it while hurt.
The pass he threw to put us in FG position went through the defender's hand. Should have been picked off. Luck.

Fiedler Hugger

Last edited by a moderator:
And his excuse for not ranking on the top 15 his other two years????
i suppose it was fiedlers fault the jets scored 30 points on us in the 4th quarter against the jets in 2000?:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by dolfan06
i suppose it was fiedlers fault the jets scored 30 points on us in the 4th quarter against the jets in 2000?:rolleyes:
you score 37 points and you'd better damn well win the game! your trying to flag down the super chief with a candle son, go peddle your wares on another board!:yell:

Hey I never said he was the only need we had. But he is like Rodgers, and Ruddy and a few others. We need to upgrade the positon.

You guys always try and twist this into us saying he " is the only reason". Thats BS. He is one of a few problems. I don't give a free pass to him because he is the QB.

Originally posted by dolfan06

How's this an answer to my question? The reason he can't break the top 15 is?

I am talking about his stats. No one can lose that for him.

Bring something to the table or get out.

Hey I never said he was the only need we had. But he is like Rodgers, and Ruddy and a few others. We need to upgrade the positon.

You guys always try and twist this into us saying he " is the only reason". Thats BS. He is one of a few problems. I don't give a free pass to him because he is the QB.
there are very few QB's in this league that can boast about being a field general of a team that has won an average of 10 games a year!;)

How's this an answer to my question? The reason he can't break the top 15 is?

I am talking about his stats. No one can lose that for him.

Bring something to the table or get out.
lets see, i'm member #3 and you're #714 and you're telling me to get out. lets not forget moderator and i can wipe the floor with your posts. you are pretty stupid huh?

Back
Top Bottom