Hey Henne haters, take a look at P. Mannings 1st year game by game stats and shut up! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Henne haters, take a look at P. Mannings 1st year game by game stats and shut up!

See all you did was bring up intelligent questions about Hennes development and I'm not talking about that. Of course we should say the guy had a bad game and dissect his growth and set backs. Thats not what I'm talking about, I'm talking to the (imo) morons that are saying we should bench him and see what we have in White and that he's a bust and not the answer. (I'm not saying he is the answer but there is no way to know yet if he is or isn't)

Well there are a lot of (as you call them) morons on here that claim Pat White is a bust. The thing is there are a lot of question marks surrounding both of their development as QBs. I think one thing Henne needs to work on is continuing to step up and move forward in the pocket. This will eliminate the interceptions and error throws we saw yesterday. The mistake I see him continue to make is rush the throw, which allows the defender to pressure him. If he just keeps moving forward the pressure will collapse behind him and he will have giant passing lanes.

No offence 'bla bla bla' but I've read a lot of the threads you have started or responded to and in all honesty could care less what your opinion on this thread or football in general is. I would sooner ask my 6yr old niece what she thought rather then ask you. Like I said no offence.
You can't say no offense and then proceed to blast out an offensive personal attack. lol

Well again let me just add I'm not comparing the two but on to your point. Last time I checked Parcells, Ireland and Sparano haven't been here since 1980 hell we don't even have the same owner as we did last year so I don't really follow your point.

im not saying that parcells and co have been here sense 1980. I am saying the dolphins franchise has. What i am saying is every year it is either we do not have a good wr core, or we do not have a good defense, or a good oline, or a good running game, or our whole team sucks. I am just so sick of seeing the wrong 53 roster being created, especialy the pat white pick.

No offence 'bla bla bla' but I've read a lot of the threads you have started or responded to and in all honesty could care less what your opinion on this thread or football in general is. I would sooner ask my 6yr old niece what she thought rather then ask you. Like I said no offence.

Take shots at me to draw attention away from the fact that your argument is flawed...

Let me guess, smoke machines, mirrors, and Ninja flash grenades are next?

lol

You can't start a thread comparing the first 7 starts if Manning vs. Henne then claim "o but I am not comparing QB's"

Anyone could conjure up a multitude of similar "first year QB comparisons" for QB's that went on to suck as a counter argument.

You are simply pointing out the EXCEPTION rather than the rule.

Henne is what he is at this point; mediocre at best.

Hopefully he will improve...

im not saying that parcells and co have been here sense 1980. I am saying the dolphins franchise has. What i am saying is every year it is either we do not have a good wr core, or we do not have a good defense, or a good oline, or a good running game, or our whole team sucks. I am just so sick of seeing the wrong 53 roster being created, especialy the pat white pick.

Well I knew you weren't saying that I was being facetious. I don't buy into all that "this franchise has been (fill in the blank) for years" It has no baring on whats going on now with the staff we have on hand. Same goes for betting trends that people date back 10 or 15 years. How can you compare two completely different staffs and rosters and suggest the same results will occur.

Let's see here...

Manning was horrible his first year and didn't do much until they drafted Reggie Wayne. Then we have dallas clark, marcus pollard, Anthony Gonzales, on yeah and future HOF'er in Marvin Harrison.

Then we have Henne..Let's see..

Devon Bess
Brian Hartline
Ted Ginn
Greg Camarillo
Anthony Fasano
Joey Haynos

Wow, what a group of guys that really put fear into the heart of defender

Simply put, Henne has done an awesome job of protecting the ball. This last game, 2 of the pics were the result of the qb'ing getting hit during his throwing motion, resulting in errant throws. We all know that this is a huge mechanics flaw only in Henne. All qb's in the NFL, when they get hit, make completions, especially 30 yards down field. Get a clue homers. The last pic was a batted ball that was picked off by the lineman. I know, I know...Henne should have spun around and switched hands and thrown the ball with his other arm to complete the pass....

Take shots at me to draw attention away from the fact that your argument is flawed...

Let me guess, smoke machines, mirrors, and Ninja flash grenades are next?

lol

You can't start a thread comparing the first 7 starts if Manning vs. Henne then claim "o but I am not comparing QB's"

Anyone could conjure up a multitude of similar "first year QB comparisons" for QB's that went on to suck as a counter argument.

You are simply pointing out the EXCEPTION rather than the rule.

Henne is what he is at this point; mediocre at best.

Hopefully he will improve...

First of all who lol's their own joke?

Your point that I compared Manning and Henne is whats flawed. If I was compairing the two I would have also linked to Hennes 1st 6 game stats as well. I was simply making the point that just because someone put's up bad game stats early on doesn't mean they can't still turn into great QB's, I was only using Manning as an exsample of this.

I'm not suggesting Henne will ever be Manning I'm only putting it out there that after 6 games you can't pre judge what a guy will be down the road. This is in responce to the people saying he's a bust and calling for his benching.

I like Henne, but this arguement is as dumb as people who say he is a bust. Because Peyton Manning did it means Henne will? There are more qb's who start bad and end that way, then turn into Peyton Manning.
Or some who hae slow starts, like say like maybeeeeee...

Drew Brees??? A bust initially in San Diego, now a bonafide BEAST of a QB?

Well I knew you weren't saying that I was being facetious. I don't buy into all that "this franchise has been (fill in the blank) for years" It has no baring on whats going on now with the staff we have on hand. Same goes for betting trends that people date back 10 or 15 years. How can you compare two completely different staffs and rosters and suggest the same results will occur.

Tell that to Detroit Lions fans. This thread sucks. You're not changing anyone's mind about Henne by comparing his first 8 games to Peyton Manning's first year. People can watch the games and have their own opinions without the Don trying to steer them in the "right" direction. Some of us think Henne is the future still after yesterday (and I am still one of them), while others will always play the lets-start-the-backup-QB-no-matter-who-they-are card. Get over it.

Henne sucks and will continue to lose us games till someone finally realizes he's not the future

Wow! That guy Manning is going to suck!

Back
Top Bottom