Hey look at what happens to Andrew Luck when his line blows and receivers aren't | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey look at what happens to Andrew Luck when his line blows and receivers aren't

BGtoKNfor6

Where is the reset button?
Reaction score
great...he is getting killed. Maybe he should throw the ball away?

Dude he sucks. No pocket presence. OMG.

Seriously, when guys are coming free up the middle with a full head of steam as soon as you hit the back of your drop, covering up the damn football is about the only thing you can do unless you're a super freak with retard strength like Cam Newton or Ben.

Dude he sucks. No pocket presence. OMG.

Seriously, when guys are coming free up the middle with a full head of steam as soon as you hit the back of your drop, covering up the damn football is about the only thing you can do unless you're a super freak with retard strength like Cam Newton or Ben.

The issue is he should sense the pressure better and fit the balls into windows the size of golfballs because as the qb that is what you get paid to do...and on that note he hits the turf again. The colts would be so much better if Luck would just do his job. I find no reason why he can't throw 50 yard passes while being driven to the turf. Inexcusable.

Look at how good TY Hilton is.

Boy I'm sure glad we drafted Michael Egnew instead of that guy. Who played right here in South Florida in college.

Andrew Luck is a superstar.

By the way, who was it here at FinHeaven who begged for the Dolphins to draft TY Hilton?

But again what do I know.

Andrew Luck is a superstar.

By the way, who was it here at FinHeaven who begged for the Dolphins to draft TY Hilton?

But again what do I know.

I remember the chat during that draft. Several of us were calling for him. One of the most frustrating non-picks in recent memory, behind Ryan and Willis.

Why do we constantly miss out on Florida talent? Makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That first half was ugly. Satele needs to get benched asap. McGlynn needs to be moved to center(Blocks way better there for some reason, not an Oline guru so someone explain it to me), and Linkenbach needs to be put in at RG. We used that line for our best games of the year both passing and running, yet for some reason Satele always finds his way back on the field. Luck didn't have his best half by any sorts, but when your throwing it away to avoid sacks and your receivers are dropping the ball like hot potato it'll make 2-3 poor throws look like twelve on the stat sheet.

That first half was ugly. Satele needs to get benched asap. McGlynn needs to be moved to center(Blocks way better there for some reason, not an Oline guru so someone explain it to me), and Linkenbach needs to be put in at RG. We used that line for our best games of the year both passing and running, yet for some reason Satele always finds his way back on the field. Luck didn't have his best half by any sorts, but when your throwing it away to avoid sacks and your receivers are dropping the ball like hot potato it'll make 2-3 poor throws look like twelve on the stat sheet.

Just goes to show what happens to any qb when the line is porous. In our case, Tannehill gets unfairly criticized when the line is so awful that he gets killed on his 3rd step of a 5 step drop back. It's so bad that we have to basically be in shotgun all the time and even then he has arms in his face or is getting hit in his delivery. However, all you hear from ignorant posters is how Tannehill somehow needs to make the throws anyway or just "throw it away". Sure some times he takes sacks but it just shows when the line is bad how it can affect a qb.

Just goes to show what happens to any qb when the line is porous. In our case, Tannehill gets unfairly criticized when the line is so awful that he gets killed on his 3rd step of a 5 step drop back. It's so bad that we have to basically be in shotgun all the time and even then he has arms in his face or is getting hit in his delivery. However, all you hear from ignorant posters is how Tannehill somehow needs to make the throws anyway or just "throw it away". Sure some times he takes sacks but it just shows when the line is bad how it can affect a qb.

Agreed a hundred percent. Same thing was happening to Luck. ****ty part is it'll just get choked up to "HOU has one of the best front 7s in the league we'll give them a pass" and nothing will get fixed.

I remember the chat during that draft. Several of us were calling for him. One of the most frustrating non-picks in recent memory, behind Ryan and Willis.

Why do we constantly miss out on Florida talent? Makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yup. Him and Jimmy Graham were two obvious picks that all I could do was laugh when we passed them up.

Back
Top Bottom