Hey Sam, Want to whine & point fingers? Please see D.Gardner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Sam, Want to whine & point fingers? Please see D.Gardner

Wdolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He claimed that he had a "great" season. NOT. If so, then by the #'s Fletcher had an awesome season!

He said, ``No one wants to win any more than I do, and I was just talking about ways we all can get better, starting with myself.''

Well no Sam, you started with everyone except yourself! Own up jack, you played bad ball & that’s it.

Patrick Surtain make his 1st PB & All Sam can do is cry the first chance he gets. No "hey Great job to Patrick"

Good ole Sam, Talking trash with no garbage can.

Man I remember games form last year & before that where he is smiling at the end of a Dolphins loss & I'd be thinking, What’s that all about man, he should be pissed & want to play better. I said this before to, He got poisoned bt T.Buckley. T.buck was the same way. That smiling crap after a loss or getting beat (T.Buck smiled alot).

Sam better hope that Thomas & Taylor don't lobby for his ouster to.

& Finally, Why would wanny be mad? Sam just did the same thing that Wanny did which is, blame everyone else for the team’s failures & then over inflate the facts regarding season #'s in order to defend his own job.

Boy Wayne, I hope your listening to this & getting that "short List" for wanny's replacement.

I remember a story about V. Lombardi (I'm sure you older guys have heard this one) anyway, One of the teams better players come into Vince’s office and says, 'I want a new contract, more money" Lombardi makes a call & says " Well, Ok....You've been traded, clean out your locker & get out"

Sam, how messy is your locker?

Back
Top Bottom