Hey.....some good news!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey.....some good news!!!

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I have been reading some reports on the line from some members and have heard that the line is not looking good at all, well Mr. Wise disagrees stright from the man himself he thinks the line is starting to look good. Remember we only lost two big players not all the big name players and reporters are writting us off, BIG MISTAKE we might not win the SB but we sure as hell aren't going to be a pushover. I watched NFL Live this afternoon and one of the final questions was about the Ravens and if they are the best in there division and the answer was "sure they are they have a devistating D and (if Kyle Boler) can get it together they can be scary"....? I wonder why they get a free pass on O just because they have a D and we get 4-12? The only weapon the Ravens have on O is Lewis and they don't even know if he will play some of the season. This brings me back to this, everyone and their brothers are looking past us this team is far better then that.

Here is a link to comments fro tony wise http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/9383700.htm?ERIGHTS=8641109799280585621miami::miadolphins72@comcast.net&KRD_RM=5ururqrsolqqptprlllllllllu|ray|Y

We shall see how they hold up Saturday night. Jacksonville will have one of the best front 7's in football.

and what do u think he is gonna say.....that the o-line sucks???????

YoMamma said:
and what do u think he is gonna say.....that the o-line sucks???????

So your saying he lied? You don't think they went out and rebuilt the line to get better and maybe just maybe they did? Do you think that maybe Wise knows a little more then the reporters that don't even attend a pactice?

I think he's gonna say they are comming together because.....THEY ARE!

he's gonna say it cause its his job to say it, and its training camp...every team is gonna say they are improving in areas.....he says it because he knows he has some young guys on the team and they need to hear they are improving, even if they arent....it does him, the o-line no good to say otherwise....and just as important with all the bad publicity the team has gotten if he comes and says the o-line is no good its just adds fuel to the already burnin fire.........

YoMamma said:
he's gonna say it cause its his job to say it, and its training camp...every team is gonna say they are improving in areas.....he says it because he knows he has some young guys on the team and they need to hear they are improving, even if they arent....it does him, the o-line no good to say otherwise....and just as important with all the bad publicity the team has gotten if he comes and says the o-line is no good its just adds fuel to the already burnin fire.........

Or, they are getting better! Cheer up gloomy gus.

We need to remember they practice against one of the toughest front seven's in football. Miami didn't give up a 100 yard rucher last season and they were 3rd in points allowed. The defense is pretty good even though they choke (see Philly game) at crucial junctures.

feelthepain said:
I have been reading some reports on the line from some members and have heard that the line is not looking good at all, well Mr. Wise disagrees stright from the man himself he thinks the line is starting to look good. Remember we only lost two big players not all the big name players and reporters are writting us off, BIG MISTAKE we might not win the SB but we sure as hell aren't going to be a pushover. I watched NFL Live this afternoon and one of the final questions was about the Ravens and if they are the best in there division and the answer was "sure they are they have a devistating D and (if Kyle Boler) can get it together they can be scary"....? I wonder why they get a free pass on O just because they have a D and we get 4-12? The only weapon the Ravens have on O is Lewis and they don't even know if he will play some of the season. This brings me back to this, everyone and their brothers are looking past us this team is far better then that.

Here is a link to comments fro tony wise http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/9383700.htm?ERIGHTS=8641109799280585621miami::miadolphins72@comcast.net&KRD_RM=5ururqrsolqqptprlllllllllu|ray|Y
All they have is Lewis? All they have is 2000+ yards of rushing....well gee that nnothing. You were under stating the importnace of Lewis. If the Rvaens lose Lewis, people will be predicitng sup .500 seasons for them to.

FinFan24 said:
All they have is Lewis? All they have is 2000+ yards of rushing....well gee that nnothing. You were under stating the importnace of Lewis. If the Rvaens lose Lewis, people will be predicitng sup .500 seasons for them to.

I'm not taking anything from Lewis, but they are also one dimensional, plus his drug trial starts Nov 1, he will most likely miss games. We have a better O IMO, we beat them last year we won ten games last year and we held Lewis under a 100 yrds. I don't think their D will keep it together this year.

Back
Top Bottom