Hey there | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey there

CirclingWagons said:
are you a Giants fan? Cause what did the Dolphins have to do with that game? I believe the dolphins were home, fresh off getting 44 points scored upon them by....guess who?

thats so cute you think i care. awe. :lol:

and no one crashes and burns every year quite like YOUR Miami Dolphins.

Best 2 weeks of alltime: 2002, week 16-17. Miami is 9-5 and the current #1 seed in the AFC. In their way is the 4-10 Vikings and the 8-7 Patriots(who they had previously pounded on earlier in the year). The Vikings basically gave that game away, yet still manged to beat you with the 73 year old Gary Anderson. Fast forward to week 17-up by 11 with 3 minutes left...ahh hell, i'll let you guys finish the story.

CirclingWagons said:
and no one crashes and burns every year quite like YOUR Miami Dolphins.

Best 2 weeks of alltime: 2002, week 16-17. Miami is 9-5 and the current #1 seed in the AFC. In their way is the 4-10 Vikings and the 8-7 Patriots(who they had previously pounded on earlier in the year). The Vikings basically gave that game away, yet still manged to beat you with the 73 year old Gary Anderson. Fast forward to week 17-up by 11 with 3 minutes left...ahh hell, i'll let you guys finish the story.
Lets not even start with the how many.... 4 superbowl losses...man you guys havent even seen a sb trophy and you talk like ur some elite team or somethin'..spare me...until you win one :shakeno:

Saban4prez said:
thats so cute you think i care. awe. :lol:
no, i just find it funny that you have to hitch to another team to diss on mine :lol:
I mean, you could've at least tried the old and tired "we beat you 20 times in a row back in the stone age"

Hmm, let me post some pics of the Jag game then...same relevance :goof:

finzforever3000 said:
Lets not even start with the how many.... 4 superbowl losses...man you guys havent even seen a sb trophy and you talk like ur some elite team or somethin'..spare me...until you win one :shakeno:
and where has your team been in 21 years?

CirclingWagons said:
no, i just find it funny that you have to hitch to another team to diss on mine :lol:
I mean, you could've at least tried the old and tired "we beat you 20 times in a row back in the stone age"

Hmm, let me post some pics of the Jag game then...same relevance :goof:

Circle the toilet, your Bills team smells like ****.

wow, it really isn't hard to get under your skin is it?

finzforever3000 said:
also, you forgot to finish the story, I'm sure there's some younger dolfans who don't know the ending, and are breatless with anticipation on how it ends :)

CirclingWagons said:
and where has your team been in 21 years?
And where has there been any mention of the Jills winning or competing for a superbowl the last 10 years????..And you LOST evertime you went.And you dont need to yell I can see....Ive seen enuff hits and misses from you guys...sad you gotta be in our division...just sad...Whatta shame and then you guys come on here and talk smack which is funny.

Sgt.FinFan said:
Circle the toilet, your Bills team smells like ****.
Don't think TOO hard for your next comeback :lol:
The forum continues to grow, but the collective IQ is rapidly declining.

ha, a picture of scott norwood is like crack to you guys. It makes you go insane.

CirclingWagons said:
also, you forgot to finish the story, I'm sure there's some younger dolfans who don't know the ending, and are breatless with anticipation on how it ends :)
Oh yeah and where have we been in 21 years???Where have yall been since your franchise started???NOWHERE!!...

finzforever3000 said:
And where has there been any mention of the Jills winning or competing for a superbowl the last 10 years????..And you LOST evertime you went.And you dont need to yell I can see....Ive seen enuff hits and misses from you guys...sad you gotta be in our division...just sad...Whatta shame and then you guys come on here and talk smack which is funny.

sad you gotta be in our division

14-2 Pats
10-6 Jets
9-7 Bills
4-12 dolphins

No, too bad for you

Saban4prez said:
ha, a picture of scott norwood is like crack to you guys. It makes you go insane.

uh huh

Back
Top Bottom