Hi, i'm a new member | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi, i'm a new member

narco

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a french fan of the dolphins. I read this forum for a while now, but i'm a new member because i didn't want to write earlier because of my bad english. It's really hard to watch the NFL from france, and even more hard to watch fins games, that's why i read finheaven everyday. I'll try to post more now that my language is a little more better.

narco said:
Hi all,

I'm a french fan of the dolphins. I read this forum for a while now, but i'm a new member because i didn't want to write earlier because of my bad english. It's really hard to watch the NFL from france, and even more hard to watch fins games, that's why i read finheaven everyday. I'll try to post more now that my language is a little more better.

:welcome: to Finheaven - undeniably the best Dolphin fan site on the web. If there's anything we can help with don't hesitate to ask and enjoy the site!

narco said:
Hi all,

Don't worry about your english, the ones who would make fun of you for it probably do not know english all that well themselves. ;)

fastballer83 is from France also....

welcome....:driveby:

Back
Top Bottom