Hi - My name is Kate and I'm a lifetime Dolphin Fan, but I live in Washington DC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi - My name is Kate and I'm a lifetime Dolphin Fan, but I live in Washington DC

FinFanKate

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I come down to Miami for at least two games a year and I have a bid in for season tickets for next season. My family have all been FinFans since about 1960 and that's a lot of years. It's exciting to find this page, because I love all the information I can get up here in Deadskin Land!

Welcome Kate.

You will find plenty of stuff on here to talk about even during the dull off season before the draft.

Welcome Kate! You have found Fin-topia. This is paradise for Dolphin fans.

I come down to Miami for at least two games a year and I have a bid in for season tickets for next season. My family have all been FinFans since about 1960 and that's a lot of years. It's exciting to find this page, because I love all the information I can get up here in Deadskin Land!

A fellow Alexandria native, welcome to the site Kate :)

welcome Kate its always great to find another Dolphins fan in VA im sorry you have to be so close to the deadskins i know how you feel thats all they there is here in Hampton Roads Deadskins fans and Cowgirls fans n e way welcome to the neighborhood

Back
Top Bottom