hi there, i love dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hi there, i love dolphins

Finfan4lyfe91

Active Roster
Reaction score
hi i really lovee dolphins, they are so cool.

i read a book about them once, this man, named bam darino was the jam.

we were perfect.

dolphins.

chad henne is my favorite brian hartline.

Looks like somebody left their computer on. :lol:

nah it was a friend.. he's a die hard lions fan so i rag on him all the time saying calvin johnson wishes he was as good as brian hartline lol!!

nah it was a friend.. he's a die hard lions fan so i rag on him all the time saying calvin johnson wishes he was as good as brian hartline lol!!

I have a lot of respect for lions fans. Imagine the ten years of misery we've endured times 7 or 8 or however long that franchise has existed. It takes true commitment.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Hi! My name is Davian and this is my inquiry!

Last year, Tannehill lacked the WR core to make him a better quarterback. All season long, I have been hearing that Miami would get a WR in the off season. Recently, Jennings hinted a bit of interest in coming to Miami. But this is my issue.

Am I mis-understanding or are the Fins only interested in picking up ONE top notch WR? If the Fins picked up Jennings, wouldnt they still go after another WR to go along with him?

That is what Atlanta did? Julio and R.White?
The Packers have more then one good WR, right?

Do you think that the Fins can do better then Reggie Bush? I am a fan of Reggie. He has proven he can be an every down back. He can run between the tackles or bust it outside. I think that Reggie Bush was misused and only towards the end of the season, they finally began throwing him the ball. I have no interest or confidence in Daniel Thomas or Lamar Miller and I dont want to waste a draft pick on one.

By the way, flying under the radar is FA Quentin Jammar of San Diego.......good CB.....

Thanks!

hi i really lovee dolphins, they are so cool.

i read a book about them once, this man, named bam darino was the jam.

we were perfect.
:rolleyes2:

dolphins.

chad henne is my favorite brian hartline.

Ok then...:rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom