Hiding avatars?

Discussion in 'Questions and Suggestions Forum' started by YoDaddy, May 15, 2017.

1. YoDaddy

YoDaddy Rookie

With the old forum setup I could hide other people's signatures and avatars and just see the text of a thread. As a family man, I am one that hides both as I get tired of seeing the girly pics when I come to get Dolphins related information. I've already gotten the signatures hidden, but can't find how to do this with the avatars. Is there a way to also hide all avatars with the new setup?

Sons Of Shula likes this.
  2. DisturbedShifty

DisturbedShifty Wort-wort-wort!!! Administrator Finheaven VIP

I will add it to the list of inquires. Also, I don't believe you get tired of seeing the awesome looking women but I do believe it keeps you from getting in trouble. ;)

3. Wildbill3

Wildbill3 Misery Loves Company Administrator Finheaven VIP Donator

The short answer is no. it's not something that we're going to implement. You can however google how to get your browser to be more restrictive on images allowed.

4. YoDaddy

YoDaddy Rookie

Thanks, gents

Fin Fan in Cali and Wildbill3 like this.
  5. YoDaddy

YoDaddy Rookie

As a follow up, I have found that you can also ignore posters with avatars you don't care to see. You won't see their posts anymore, but if there was something good/interesting they posted another user will comment on it and you can see it quoted, sans to the avatar! Yay!