High Praise for one of our new UDFAs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

High Praise for one of our new UDFAs

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Praise Martin-Oguike, Temple, DE, 6-feet and 3/8 inches, 258 pounds. ESPN scouting notes: Shorter arms, quick first step, plays hard, powerful upper body.

He looks good. Got that get around quickness like Wake.

I love Temple players...they remind me of the Rutgers defense when Greg Schiano was head coach there...tough Jersey and PA young men...

Stats are good and he reminds me of Oliver Vernon. He might stick. With him and Taylor we could have some really good blocked kicks and punts

I love Temple players...they remind me of the Rutgers defense when Greg Schiano was head coach there...tough Jersey and PA young men...

That's Matt Ruhle. Wait until you see how he transforms Baylor where they can actually recruit 5 star prospects.

The NFL is in his future.

That's Matt Ruhle. Wait until you see how he transforms Baylor where they can actually recruit 5 star prospects.

if Oklahoma and Texas can't produce good defenses in the Big 12 I can't see Balor doing it.

There was another highly touted Temple head coach by the name of Al Golden. Not everything is as it seems.

In other news, Baylor doesn't deserve a sports program. They're vile.

Hate to be a athlete in college today with all these assault cases floating around all the time. Hopefully these situations have improved from the past. What is your opinion?

Ya wake has the 2nd highest Vert in combine history behind Gerald Sensabaugh who jumped 45 and 1/2".

The difference is Wake was a 240 lber back then. That's unreal athleticism!!!

Back
Top Bottom