high school coverup | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

high school coverup

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
i live in central florida and all the high school games here have been played last night or moved to another date. it's probably the same down south. just another excuse for the nfl to screw dolfans again.

I know HS football isnt on TV in my area, is it in places in FL or something? Who the hell cares about a bunch of High School athletes. Them over Miami? No way

I agree but theres nothing we can do about it so we might as well make the most of it. Im looking forward to spending a few extra hours of Finheaven tonight to get the play by play perspective from all the locals.

this is BS, high school football is never on TV unless they do in Texas I don't know

nick1 said:
this is BS, high school football is never on TV unless they do in Texas I don't know
actually HS football is broadcast all over the country. in some places they'll show HS football over NFL or college games (happened to my dad last week in alabama)

ercin13 said:
i live in central florida and all the high school games here have been played last night or moved to another date. it's probably the same down south. just another excuse for the nfl to screw dolfans again.

It's about the antitrust settlement, not particularly the HS games...give it break...

Back
Top Bottom