Highlights | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Highlights

El_mado

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Im new here, so hello to everyone

Just wondering, does anyone here know any sites where I can get videos or highlights from seasons on the Fins, especially some of Gadsdens aweeome 1 hand grabs. NFL films used to be open agea ago and have heaps but it just dissapeared.

Highlights of 03'

Some highlights of the 03 season. This kept me busy for awhile. I think I watched the highlight of each game like 20 times by now. :lol:

Sorry, I did that wrong the first time...

thanks for that, can finally see some of the things that happened during these games(I live in Australia and only get to see like 3 dolphin games a year)

Hey you wouldnt happen to know where I could find some earlier ones, Im really Dying to see the catch in action that gadsden made against oakland.
(I would post the picture, but I need 10 or more posts to do that

:( )

El_mado said:
Hey you wouldnt happen to know where I could find some earlier ones, Im really Dying to see the catch in action that gadsden made against oakland.
(I would post the picture, but I need 10 or more posts to do that

:( )

Believe me... I know all to well what catch you are referring to by OG. Unfortunately I don't know where that would be. I would search for it, but my computer is a peice of crap, and unbelievably slow. Sorry.

Welcome to finheaven btw. Tis a great site for finformation ;)

Yeah its great, been just coming here and looking around for ages and finally joined!

Welcome to the site,,and Yes i to, know what catch your talkin about and i saw it before on here,but i cant remember the site sorry,,,and it further more makes me wonder why we havent attempted to bring orande gasden back....hmmmmm

Welcome to the site man and to brad...the reason we havent brought him back probably was because last year he didnt do much of anything

Back
Top Bottom