hines ward listed as questionable | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hines ward listed as questionable

He'll play he's a drama queen and wants everyone to say "What a warrior" when he does....

DBoston80 said:
He'll play he's a drama queen and wants everyone to say "What a warrior" when he does....

Exact same thing I was thinking. :lol:

Hey, what the hell, they have no good WRs. Ward really isnt that great anymore, he is in the Booker range. He is a tough guy, but im hopin Rothlisberger wont have any time to pass because of JT.

I hope he plays because I want Miami to beat the Steelers when they are at their best, so no steeler fans can make excuses.

Ward is a tough and physical receiver and if he isn't 100 percent healthy he can't perform at his highest level because of his style of play.

cltchperf said:
I hope he plays because I want Miami to beat the Steelers when they are at their best, so no steeler fans can make excuses.

Who cares what steeler fans say the more of their players missing the better for us and if we win who gives a sh!* what anyone else has to say.

Even If He Does Play Hes Not Going To Be 100 Percent So Thats Great For Us.

It's only bad for my fantasy team! I'll take a real Fins win any day.

either Cedric Wilson or Santonio Holmes.

DBoston80 said:

Actually its the rules...you must list your entire injury list.

Probable means 75% chance you are playing
Questionable means 50% chance you are playing
Doubtful means 25% chance you are playing
OUT means 0% chance you are playing.

You are right..Hines will play...but it has nothing to do with DRAMA QUEEN...and more to do game preperation (and letting Vegas know how to work the spread)

The Steelers starting LT is Marvel Smith....Trai Essex is the backup

HACK

If Hines Ward doesn't play, I don't see the Steelers gaining more than 200 yards on us. There's no way Parker will be effective against our big but deceptivley fast front 7. Ben Roethlisberger is a vastly over rated quarterback who had benefitted from an outstanding defense and offensive line. Even with Ward, I think we will shut down the Pittsburgh offense.

Back
Top Bottom