Hmmm this is a ba d | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hmmm this is a ba d

Everything Miami does turns out bad. Miami already employs a basic defense. We know Miami can’t do a sophisticated offense because the players aren’t too bright.

He won't be calling the plays here. He is good with QBs and can help Gase with the offense so Adam doesn't have too much on his plate. This is still 100% Gases offense, he just surrounds himself with people that's knows what he wants to do. Should be a much better team next year with the small details.

giphy.gif

Don't think Loggains will be calling any plays for the Phins this year. As far as i know Gase's offense isnt "basic" but is limited by the players running it.

This has nothing to do with us. I heard fox Loved the Tebow offense in Denver. He loves smash mouth and strong defensive football. Not to mention they were likely conservative because they had a rookie QB playing.

I'd be really concerned if I am Jordan Howard but mostly because of the players he's playing with.

Least talented offense in the NFL.

I think Gase wanted this guy because they communicate well, understand each other and he is good at working on the basics, which is exactly what his job will be. Get them prepared for what Gase is gonna call. Christiensen couldnt do it. Maybe this guy can.

Back
Top Bottom