Hokie's Going Down This Week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hokie's Going Down This Week

caneproud117

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'll go on the record and say the Hokie's lose this week. It's going to be a low scoring game, something like 14-10 or 17-13. Lots of ball control and smash mouth football.

Gonna be a great game no doubt. I'm going with the Hokies.

Techs defense isnt as solid as miamis and Vick has struggled throwing the ball this year...Tech is only rated that high cause they really havnt played any good defenses yet. 38-17 Miami...4 tds Tyrone Moss...:D

Buddwalk said:
Techs defense isnt as solid as miamis and Vick has struggled throwing the ball this year...Tech is only rated that high cause they really havnt played any good defenses yet. 38-17 Miami...4 tds Tyrone Moss...:D

:m359:

they havent played anyone good and they did struggle against NC State, although it was the 1st game

Ottoevans said:
they havent played anyone good and they did struggle against NC State, although it was the 1st game

they havent? what about the Canes, besides Florida state, they havent played anyone either.

VT blew out a decent Ga-Tech team. then beat a pretty good BC team pretty easy last week.

I hope Miami wins, but I think VT takes it

Buddwalk said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice try.

Buddwalk said:

:rofl3: pass that blunt to phishstix!

Back
Top Bottom