Hokie's Going Down This Week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hokie's Going Down This Week

Coming from a huge miami fan, I dont see us beating them in their house. our offense is still too shaky. Yes they are overrated but we are too. But, as Berman says "that's why they play the game" I say 21-17 VT with a big play on special teams deciding it. :(

GO TECH!!!
GO TECH!!!
H-O-K-I-E-S
HOKIES!!!

The Lane is gonna be rocking, here's to an injury free game, and another win for the Hokies!!!!

23Ronnie23 said:
Two Words: Devin Hester

hester gets off vs temple and duke. he may make me eat my words, but he's never done a thing vs fsu or vt.

I say Miami wins 21-6

which brings me to my debate on Miami and VT, Some sports writers think that VT has passed Miami as a better team and as a bigger dynasty but I don't agree. Miami has more national titles, and more Big East/ACC titles in the past 10 or so years. So how is it that VT is the better dynasty?

How is VT the better team? even this year? Moss is better than Humes or whoever their back is, Wright has more potential as a passer than Vick and Hester is much better than whoever their returnman is. Those are a few ex. of why I say Miami is better this year and will be better next year.

Miami will be a powerhouse over the next few years or so. Wright will be coming into his own and Moss will be back next year. Olsen will be a Cane for at least another year. Kenny Philips will be a Cane for two or three more years and is already good as a freshman.

nick1 said:
How is VT the better team? even this year? Wright has more potential as a passer than Vick.

Does that matter to who is the better team now?

VT>>Miami

Nappy Roots said:
Does that matter to who is the better team now?

VT>>Miami
VT is not better than Miami. Who has the #1 D in the nation? who has the better RB? who has the better KR/PR?

those are the things that matter most in a close defensive game. this game will be won by the better rushing team and the team with the better special teams.

Miami will win just you watch

nick1 said:
VT is not better than Miami. Who has the #1 D in the nation? who has the better RB? who has the better KR/PR?

those are the things that matter most in a close defensive game. this game will be won by the better rushing team and the team with the better special teams.

Miami will win just you watch
Actually the #1 SCORING D (which is all that matters) is VT.

"The Hokies have the nation's No. 1 scoring defense (9.13), while the Hurricanes are No. 1 in total defense and have allowed just 10.86 points per game. "

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/john_walters/11/03/weekend.pickoff/index.html

This game will feature TWO GREAT Defenses and two mediocre offenses. I think VT wins it because they will feed off of the crowd.

nick1 said:
How is VT the better team? even this year? Moss is better than Humes or whoever their back is, Wright has more potential as a passer than Vick and Hester is much better than whoever their returnman is. Those are a few ex. of why I say Miami is better this year and will be better next year.

Miami will be a powerhouse over the next few years or so. Wright will be coming into his own and Moss will be back next year. Olsen will be a Cane for at least another year. Kenny Philips will be a Cane for two or three more years and is already good as a freshman.

at some of the skill positions, um is stronger than vt, but it appears that vt is stronger up front, where games are won and lost.

Back
Top Bottom