Hokie's Going Down This Week | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hokie's Going Down This Week

Buddwalk said:
Techs defense isnt as solid as miamis and Vick has struggled throwing the ball this year...Tech is only rated that high cause they really havnt played any good defenses yet. 38-17 Miami...4 tds Tyrone Moss...:D

Can somebody say Homer???

Anyway I hope the Canes win just to mess with the BCS a little bit but VaTech is one tough team. On the bright side, much like the gators were picked to lose against Georgia last week by all the "experts", UM is also picked to lose to VaTech

Come on, give me some early Thanksgiving wishes:

Before:

virginiatech2_logo-1.jpg

After:

turkey_dinner3-1.jpg

nick1 said:
VT is not better than Miami. Who has the #1 D in the nation? who has the better RB? who has the better KR/PR?

those are the things that matter most in a close defensive game. this game will be won by the better rushing team and the team with the better special teams.

Miami will win just you watch

[sarcasm] Yes and VT has the second ranked defense...Those are two extremes huh? And wasn't the FSU game two great defensive teams? Did UM aslso have the better RB? Did UM have the better KR/PR? [/Sarcasm]

Cuban Dave 9 said:
[sarcasm] Yes and VT has the second ranked defense...Those are two extremes huh? And wasn't the FSU game two great defensive teams? Did UM aslso have the better RB? Did UM have the better KR/PR? [/Sarcasm]
Miami lost that game. FSU didn't win it they simply allowed Miami to lose it. Miami missed two FGs and miss held another FG and with any of those FGs made the game would have been tied. FSU lost that game as far as I'm concerned

nick1 said:
Miami lost that game. FSU didn't win it they simply allowed Miami to lose it. Miami missed two FGs and miss held another FG and with any of those FGs made the game would have been tied. FSU lost that game as far as I'm concerned
Tisk tisk...i could say the same thing for the UF/UM game a couple years ago when Berlin was under center and UM came back...UF lost that game, not UM beating them...come on man, no need for an excuse

Oh OK so your saying there are more factors than what you mentioned. Hmmm I am going for UM but you gotta get your facts str8. VaTech does have the upperhand.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Tisk tisk...i could say the same thing for the UF/UM game a couple years ago when Berlin was under center and UM came back...UF lost that game, not UM beating them...come on man, no need for an excuse

Oh OK so your saying there are more factors than what you mentioned. Hmmm I am going for UM but you gotta get your facts str8. VaTech does have the upperhand.
Miami has the better RB, TE, WRs, KR/PR, and also has the better D. I say Miami beats VT by a large margin and then the world sees that VT is not ahead of Miami as a franchise/dynasty.

Miami gives up less yards a game and averages slightly less yards a game on offense. Miami will win with dominate D. Wright has just the right stuff to beat the VT D. His mobility in the pocket will be deadly against VT

Miami is going to win that way Texas will be in the National Championship without controversy.:D

Texas should be #1 they are clearly better than USC whom is a team without a defense. I expect USC to lose to UCLA and have Texas at #1 with the winner of this VT-Mia game at #2 by the end of the year. Alabama is gonna lose to either LSU or Auburn or maybe both of them

Wright missed an easy TD pass

Miami is just too good for this untested VT team and will win easily even if T.Moss stays out the rest of the game

that was a cheap shot and an obvious roughing the passer on that play Kyle Wright was hurt on but nonetheless Miami can win with the back-up RB and back-up QB in the game. This is exactly why Miami is better then VT. They have much better depth...

TD Miami! :D

nick1 said:
that was a cheap shot and an obvious roughing the passer on that play Kyle Wright was hurt on but nonetheless Miami can win with the back-up RB and back-up QB in the game. This is exactly why Miami is better then VT. They have much better depth...

TD Miami! :D

Backup QB hasn't even done anything. You sure are talking a lot for a game that is barely into the 2nd qtr.

U!

Wright looks good, he's really driving this team. I'm worried about losing Tyrone Moss, he was the anchor of our O.

Back
Top Bottom