Hola Mi Familia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hola Mi Familia

WajiroFishFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Que tal? :lol:

I'm new here, and wanted to intro. myself. Adios.

-->Wajiro<--

FanMarino said:
Translator anybody?

We got a wise guy here, huh? I bet your dad was in the KKK. Go keep your racist jokes out of this forum, ok?

i did not understand the introduction u made.

Seems like this newbie already has a attitude.

PhinDude88 said:
Seems like this newbie already has a attitude.
its called light hearted banter but hes obviously missed the boat. Wish i hadnt replied now!!!

FanMarino said:
i did not understand the introduction u made.

Dude, you attacked Spanish people. I was insulted, if you want to attack me, I'll attack you. It isn't easy being Latino, and when you get white trash that wants to mess with me, I get defensive. Ya know?

Adios.

--->Wajiro<---

byroan said:
You should take your own advice.

Why? I like white people. I just don't like the bad ones that insult Latino people.

oh, and nice picture. Ricky and Ronnie will be one of the greatest two RB team of all-time!!!!

Adios.

--->Wajiro<---

Mod note: He didn't insult you. He asked for a translator because he doesn't read spanish. This chip on your shoulder is likely to shorten your stay on this site if you don't get it under control.

We are glad to have you as a member here but, you better be a "niceguy" if you want to remain on this site. ¿entienda?

WajiroFishFan said:
Why? I like white people. I just don't like the bad ones that insult Latino people.

oh, and nice picture. Ricky and Ronnie will be one of the greatest two RB team of all-time!!!!

Adios.

--->Wajiro<---

The only insults I've read in this thread have come from you.

if u was insulted then i opologize but u need to lighten up cos u took it the wrong way.. To spout racism is offensive. If u had answered me in normal way i would have said welcome aboard. take all comments that u get with a pinch of salt, u will find ppls opinions dont always go with yours so take it with grace. good tip for ya there ;) . anyway happy posting.

WajiroFishFan said:
We got a wise guy here, huh? I bet your dad was in the KKK. Go keep your racist jokes out of this forum, ok?

Racist?? What exactly did he say was racist?
:fire:

WajiroFishFan said:

Adios.

--->Wajiro<---

"You like white people. I just dont like ones that insult LATINO people."
HUH?
Yikes--nevermind, why am I even replying to this....geez louise.

Back
Top Bottom