Holiday miracle? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holiday miracle?

popularwar

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
A good friend of mine just called and said he's got an extra ticket for tonight's game, so I'm actually going! I've seen the Dolphins play the Jets once before, it was actually my first game at the stadium, and both the tension and energy are unbelievable. I can only imagine that tension being magnified by a national audience and knowing the game is being played on Christmas Day. I'm so thrilled right now!
Anyone else who is going is probably just as excited as I am but I want to remind everyone how big this game is to us. This is our Super Bowl, man. Today we can beat our sworn enemies on a national stage and knock them out of the playoffs, I want to see the stadium shake when the Dolphins take the field and I want to hear deafening thunder-like cheering every time the Jets face a third down. I'm a firm believer in the twelfth man and though we might lose the game, it doesn't mean we have to lose our pride or our homefield advantage. I'm going to lose my voice tonight and I hope every Dolphins fan at the stadium will be joining me.
J-E-T-S suck suck suck!

Congrats....wish I could see a game in Miami some day. :dolphins:

Roman - It's not hard. I'm in Fort Collins, met my son from Norfolk, Va in Miami earlier this year for the Knicks - Heat game, then Vikings - Fins. Tailgated all weekend and it was well worth it and a blast. Do it some time! Beats the Broncos homers

congrats bro....... ive never been to a dolphins game in miami only when they played detriot is when ive seen them

There's nothing like actually being at the game. Some of the happiest moments of my life have been at Dolphin Stadium.

unless you got into a dolphins cheerleader, some of the happiest moments of your life are depressing

wow cant believe some of you guys have never been to dolphin stadium. i live in England and iv been to 5 home games this season. now thats a proper fan!!!

Back
Top Bottom