Holmgren? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holmgren?

Should Mike Holmgren be fired

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Up until the time when he screwed over Shaun Alexander and cost him the rushing title, I supported Holmgren; I always thought he was a good coach, but he has lost my buy-in completely and totally.

Darrell Jackson is a little b!tch (3 drops of passes in his hands today); Koren Robison is a little b!tch; Jerramy Stevens is a little b!tch, abd a criminal one at that - and Holmgren chose all of them, and now he has to live with the consequences. He has to go.

I was at the game, and it was a disgrace; the Rams all but gave that game away to the Hawks, and the Hawks couldn't take advantage in any way, shape or form.

Disgusting, and Holmgren needs to be a stand-up guy and take the blame for the team he's put together, and for not game-planning properly.

NaboCane said:
Up until the time when he screwed over Shaun Alexander and cost him the rushing title, I supported Holmgren; I always thought he was a good coach, but he has lost my buy-in completely and totally.

Darrell Jackson is a little b!tch (3 drops of passes in his hands today); Koren Robison is a little b!tch; Jerramy Stevens is a little b!tch, abd a criminal one at that - and Holmgren chose all of them, and now he has to live with the consequences. He has to go.

I was at the game, and it was a disgrace; the Rams all but gave that game away to the Hawks, and the Hawks couldn't take advantage in any way, shape or form.

Disgusting, and Holmgren needs to be a stand-up guy and take the blame for the team he's put together, and for not game-planning properly.
why not blame shaun alexander for not fighting for extra yards the 16 games leading up to the finale?? he was one yard away anyways, everyone sees how good he is. i do agree with you about the WR's though, SO many dropped passes and missed opportunities. they need a clutch WR really bad, but again thats not holmgren's fault. he tried to bring in rice to get a clutch WR, but they never throw to him, partially due to age i must admit. if the hawks let him go, they are nuts. playoffs the last two years and the only reason they lost is because of crappy WR play....

Back
Top Bottom