Holy Crap is anyone watching Texas Vs. Florida | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holy Crap is anyone watching Texas Vs. Florida

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
Woooowww!!!

Is some of this what we can expect from our Teams offense....

It's not Sherman running the Offense. My hope is that we're breaking out an Offense that we didn't see in Preseason. We never really threw the ball downfield in the preseason games but had some nice big gains in camp. We didn't showcase the running game or any screens so I'm hopeful we catch the Texans off guard!!!!

Lol and even if this was Mike Sherman's offense they are running, they have a whopping 17 points. Is there a reason why I'm not seeing what the big deal is?

We never really threw the ball downfield in the preseason games but had some nice big gains in camp.

we had big gains in camp against OUR defense that didnt look like it could stop a high school team right now!!

hope there is some big suprise, philbin showed nothing in camp, he's a master deciever, etc.... like we hear everytime a new coach takes over here.

you cant tell EVERYTHING from pre season but you can tell a lot. and theres some things he didnt show but the lack of playmakers is obvious. i dont buy into the hes tricking our opponents and not showing anything in preseason stuff. winning is important, and you should strive to win every game to set the tone for WINNING.

we just dont have the horses.

no im watching syracuse show barkley why he may be overrated.

we had big gains in camp against OUR defense that didnt look like it could stop a high school team right now!!

hope there is some big suprise, philbin showed nothing in camp, he's a master deciever, etc.... like we hear everytime a new coach takes over here.

you cant tell EVERYTHING from pre season but you can tell a lot. and theres some things he didnt show but the lack of playmakers is obvious. i dont buy into the hes tricking our opponents and not showing anything in preseason stuff. winning is important, and you should strive to win every game to set the tone for WINNING.

we just dont have the horses.
What defense are you talking About. The first team defense that held the Falcons to 2 field goals or the crappy 2nd and 3rd team defense full of players in which some are packing groceries right now?

I had enough football today. I got severe eye pain during the K state / UM debacle.

nope, Kevin Sumlin brought in the spread offense that he had at Houston; which is similar to MIke Leach ran for all those years at Texas Tech

Back
Top Bottom