Home game and Weekend

Discussion in 'Everything else Miami Dolphins related' started by Alphamale, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Alphamale

Alphamale Starter

My dad, who has been a Dolphin's Fan since following Shula from Baltimore to Miami, would like for me to plan a home game and he would like to spend the rest of weekend around the area. Although we've been to numerous Dolphin games, we have never been to a home game.

So it would be cool to hear from the 'experts' :) on tailgating, attractions, hotel recommendations, hidden local gems, ideas, etc...

Thank you gents.

2. phinsphan001

phinsphan001 Rookie Super Donator Donator

I have Third and Fourth row low level tickets for sale if you need tickets to the game. Just shoot me a pm. I would recommend not staying near the Stadium. Los Olas, South Beach, or Coconut grove would probably be the areas I would stay at. Plan on renting a car if you want to see the best Miami and Broward counties have to offer (Public Transportation here is horrible).

3. Alphamale

Alphamale Starter

Sorry, I missed your response. I am going to get together with my dad later this week and start planning. I will pm you when we figure out a weekend. Thank you for the info. That's exactly what we needed.

4. Sarnics13

Sarnics13 FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

Hey Alpha...got any parking passes for the Texans game on the 25th?