Home Tickets for 2008 season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Home Tickets for 2008 season

Marinofan1979

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello, I'm not going to picky and I know this post is really really early. After seeing what Skybus is charging to fly to FL for a round trip I can now fulfill my dream of seeing a LIVE HOME Miami game. (I live in Ohio)

So if there are season ticket holders here that don't go to all the games I would love to get a ticket off of you. I really want to get lower level Miami Side. As far as I know its just me coming by myself. I'm not sure if pitt is schedule to play at Miami next year but if I remember correctly that won't be till the 09 season..

Anyway.. I would prefer a game against a division rival, obviously be a little harder to get and I am obviously looking for a pretty good deal.

Thanks guys. I'll bump this when it gets closer but figure I would toss my hat in the ring early.

I know you said lower level, but I have endzone lower level seats available for any game. I email them to you, but that cant happen until June, July

Hey there i have 4 seats in section 144 row 26 dolphin side availble!!!!!!!

Sec 214

I HAVE ONE SEAT IN SEC 214 50YD LINE CLUB LEVEL YOU CAN HAVE AT FACE VALUE ANY GAME PM ME

Hello, I'm not going to picky and I know this post is really really early. After seeing what Skybus is charging to fly to FL for a round trip I can now fulfill my dream of seeing a LIVE HOME Miami game. (I live in Ohio)

So if there are season ticket holders here that don't go to all the games I would love to get a ticket off of you. I really want to get lower level Miami Side. As far as I know its just me coming by myself. I'm not sure if pitt is schedule to play at Miami next year but if I remember correctly that won't be till the 09 season..

Anyway.. I would prefer a game against a division rival, obviously be a little harder to get and I am obviously looking for a pretty good deal.

Thanks guys. I'll bump this when it gets closer but figure I would toss my hat in the ring early.

I have two tix and a parking pass in sec 156 lower level seats 11-12. Two rows above the players tunnel!!
I live in NC and can't make all the games. Please call me William
704-400-3903

hey marinofan1979, i am from ohio and flew down to my first home game a couple of years ago, and let me tell ya, it is awesome. There is just something about being there, go no matter what. And depending on where you live, it is usually cheaper to fly out of Columbus. And just so you know, there really is not a bad seat, I sat in the 400 and loved every minute of it.

My 2008 Season Tix For Sale!!!

If anybody wants great seats please contact me. Sec 156 Row 7 Seats 11-12 These seats are between the goal post and two rows above the players tunnel. I have been a season tix holder for 17 years.
Thanks
William
704-400-3903

Back
Top Bottom