Honest question looking for an honest answer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Honest question looking for an honest answer

Not with Moore starting. He was terrible vs good teams last year.

With Marshall on this team I think we'd be playoff bound ....

Yet he is better than Ryan HENNE-hill

nprog6-1.gif

O RLY?

LOL, kids. Please go back a rewatch the preseason games. But I doubt you have them recorded anyhow.

Moore was TERRIBLE. He has no concept of the WC offense. He is a caretaker, nothing more.

Please try harder! Thanks!! :up:

LOL, kids. Please go back a rewatch the preseason games. But I doubt you have them recorded anyhow.

Moore was TERRIBLE. He has no concept of the WC offense. He is a caretaker, nothing more.

Technicallly Moore is still on the team and contributed by beating the Jets. I think the OP meant guys that are gone like Marshall, Davis, etc.

Tannehill needs to be the starter and Im not suggesting otherwise, but I think its pretty clear the best QB on our roster as of today is Matt Moore.

I am certain that if Mat Moore started all the games this season, They would have beaten New England and Buffalo. Those wins would have them holding the 6th spot in the AFC. The Miami Dolphins sacrificed the season trying to develope Tannehill. IMO, they will regret that decision because next season they will discover that what they have is a very average QB.

I don't know, we started last season 0-7 with that roster. So take that for whatever it is worth. We had Marshall for two years, yes he put up big numbers, but we also threw to him what felt like practically every freakin' down. Henne's play was beyond inconsistent (as usual) until getting injured, at which point we began to make a turnaround with Moore (but in fairness also played some weak teams, he also kept us in against some good ones though). It really is hard to say...

Do I feel like we could have won some of the close ones this year with Moore as starter and with Marshall still on the roster? Absolutely.

Do I think that having kept the entire 2011 roster in place, and playing the same schedule we have this year with Philbin at the helm, we would have any drastically different results than what we're currently seeing? Not really.

The same. All the teams the last 4 years are the same. They fool you by beating a few bad teams and playing some close games against good teams.

But in the end, they cant score points or get stops when they need to. They all have those 2 things in common and it cannot be argued. Nothing has changed. 6-10/7-9 rinse and repeat

Back
Top Bottom