Honey Badger don't give a.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Honey Badger don't give a....

This guy is a ****ing idiot...I can believe people want this headcase here. Doesn't matter though, Philbin wont allow it and I doubt hes even on Miami's board.

we have all made mistakes in the past and especially when we are young. I like to think everybody can redeem themselves and get their life together. He doesn't seem like a trouble making thug who beats women or shoots people, he just had a problem with weed. That's not terribly bad.

With all that said, I wouldn't want the fins to take him no earlier then our latest 3rd rounder. Can't deny the kid has talent.

we have all made mistakes in the past and especially when we are young. I like to think everybody can redeem themselves and get their life together. He doesn't seem like a trouble making thug who beats women or shoots people, he just had a problem with weed. That's not terribly bad.

With all that said, I wouldn't want the fins to take him no earlier then our latest 3rd rounder. Can't deny the kid has talent.

There is difference between doing something stupid as a kid (like smoking pot) vs jeopardize the god given talent you have to be a professional athlete. There is a difference between making a mistake ONCE or TWICE, hell even 3 times. He admits that hes failed a drug test over 10 times and stopped counting. Clearly this guys has his priorities all screwed up. He will be a washout. I wouldn't be surprised to hear reports that he failed a drug test at the combine. This guy is a clown and I do not want this guy on the phins ESPECIALLY in round 3. Let some dumb ass team like Cincy or Raiders take him.

That's a lot of mistakes to make, lol.

The thing I don't like about the "mistakes" is the attitude they belie. He just didn't think it mattered.

What else would he think doesn't really matter, only to find out cruelly and devastatingly that it really does?

not excussing what he's done... A lot of kids, especially star Athletes think they can do whatever they want and get away with it, apparently LSU let him more then 10 times before taking action, how bout LSU nips it in the bud from the get go and tells him, one time we forgive, 2 times your out! Not 1,2,3,4,5.... we forgive. Point is, we mature as we get older... Mike Vick killed dogs, he redeemed himself.

Only the future will tell if the Honey Badger will do the same... We have 11 picks in this draft, taking a waiver on potential for a kid with all that talent with a late 3rd or 4th round pick is low risk high reward. JMO of course

a couple forced turnovers by the badger returned for tds and no one will care...

15 fumble recoveries or something like that to his name in college...wild numbers

That's a lot of mistakes to make, lol.

The thing I don't like about the "mistakes" is the attitude they belie. He just didn't think it mattered.

What else would he think doesn't really matter, only to find out cruelly and devastatingly that it really does?

Smoking weed wont matter in the near future. Sure its illegal federally atm but please don't act like this is some big deal. Millions on Americans smoke multiple times a week. And not only is it no big deal its much less harmful to your body than drinking and said individual is less impaired high than drunk.

All this being said.....

What raises red flags is how he failed to fool the UA. It really is not that difficult to pass one of those. And the NCAA should completely put LSU under investigation. I mean 10+ failed UA's is a ton!

This reflects more poorly on his problem solving ability that it does on his "problem".

When a defensive back has three times as many failed drug tests as interceptions...

Call me when its cocain or H. Until then stop with this nonsense. A failed UA on weed is like getting a DUI for blowing .01

If I smoked pot once, I'd get kicked completely out of the military. No questions asked. I don't get why this guy got so many chances. What is he learning from this?

Look, you guys saying it's not illegal or a big deal have to recognize that it is a big deal to employers. Drinking beer is cool, it's not a big deal, but you can't head to work with a 6'er for lunch (at most places anyway). It shows a distinct lack of good decision making skills. And in an industry where personal and team image is a big deal, it's a problem. And let's be clear, Tyrann is not Pac-man in terms of talent or ability. Jones could always cover guys, TM doesn't, and Jones had to take a low salary for a mediocre team just to get a chance back in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom