Hoops scoops...jets fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hoops scoops...jets fins

hoops

Tua time!
Reaction score
I don't know what's worse....geno smith or dee milliner...I do know that they are both disasters...nice picks jets
:lol:

Having said that Ryan tannehill played his worst half of the season...he left plays on the field a plenty...

got hit on a ball that would have been better placed on a vertical had he been able to follow thru to marlon Moore who blew by milliner like he was flat footed on the play where the way milliner let him just go by It made me wonder if he expected deep help and didn't get it...ok the hit probably made that ball go out of bounds...

but threw a ball in the tight red on 4th down no less that he has to put where clay can at least make a play balls out of bounds unacceptable...clays open it's a difficult throw to place but dammit it has to be in bounds

missed hartline on a win at the Los where hartline gives him the hand over the top if balls out in front it's an easy td milliner got used at the Los on the play instead tanny on 4th and 1 throws it back shoulder into the beat defender...poor post snap read and placement on a win from the jump by hartline...

took a sack where he had plenty of time to go thru progressions double clutched twice and ran right into it got to throw the ball away there...that's on the qb

bill cowher said he was too mechanical off his first half look and I totally agree tannehill was robotic with everything he did...did not like the half from our qb...moved the ball down the field with ease off presnap reads but left plays a high end qb makes on the field...

in the 2nd half he was better but was a benefactor of sone poor tackling by the jets...milliners awful but cromartie was obvious was ailing all game long it was pitch and catch in front of him...poor tackle on a slant to hartline for a 31 yard td where oh so washed up Ed reed was the safety help...Ed reed should have hung em up after Houston cut him...he was a disaster there and he was awful today with the jets...the guys done...

mike Wallace effort on the cro pick was a wtf moment...pretty much none to impede the ball from coming down to cro...that said the wrs used up this beat up and poor playing wear a target cb unit of the jets all game long...

ahh more 3rd and less than 1 ball back to the rb for failed conversions by the oc today...made an adjustment to more shotgun on those downs in the 2nd half or 4th downs but this teams laughed at when it goes to a rb on goalline and short yardage...

Lamar miller with some run thru contact on the inside but got blasted by pouncey in the first half for running out of bounds short of the sticks instead of taking it up field for the conversion...good to see pouncey chew his ass out for taking the easy way out...rest of game he went more north and south on the sideline...

I thought overall the interior oline did a pretty good job with sone straight wreckers in Wilkerson and Richardson...they had their moments but they didn't beat us either...that interior jets dline is legit folks...

nice job to run the ball more against an offense that could do nothing even if we didn't run for real yardage...we kept the jets defense honest and limited their blitz opportunities...

the d did exactly what a good unit is suppose to do...shut down that bs qb and offense...hell even our lb play did not get exposed cause the gameplan was so simple...fill your gaps be where you should be vs easy read run looks and be ready for the screen game on 3rd and long...

dannell ellerbe I think that was the best game In coverage I have seen from him all year...was around the ball a lot...wheeler even was solid today vs that bs offense and misi has gotten better in coverage In the flats this year...won't be as easy for this unit next week though...totally different level qb and I suspect we will see some extra OT fronts to assist the run game...

Olivier Vernon the star of the game up front shifted inside in obvious pass sets and was way too quick for the interior oline players of the jets...did a nice job maintaining run responsibilities and gap control and then disengaging from the lt in the first quarter for his pa sack also...

Nolan Carroll got hurt I thought he had gotten his hand crushed on a tackle where the help came late and dove into his hand luckily he came back cause despite Matt Simms and his only making one read on every play will davis was wearing a target...only points jets got was on a play where Davis in off coverage got turned around on a long to the sticks conversion vs a possession wr....

caleb sturgis...you suck...not done costing this team...I can see that

Finally u guys need to get off Joe philbin...thus team has not folded after the pansy Jon Martin cried wolf and made a big to do about nothing...even though the media wanted it to happen...I applaud this hc for his teams game prep and effort...that is what a hc is responsible for...this team doesn't lose because of effort or being ready to play it loses cause of personnel deficiencies...it's your gm with his poor drafts and poor free agent spending every year it seems who deserves to walk the plank...

at Pitt next week gonna be quite the test...the qb will have to be better no doubt about it...but it sure is nice to face em likely down to their 4th string tackles...cam wake I'm talking to you dion Jordan and Olivier Vernon...

So Tannehill was hot garbage in the first half and played decent in the 2nd half while being the beneficiary of some terrible defense in the secondary. Thats what I saw as well.

So unlike Tannehill's performance, this was your best hoops scoops of the season. You kept it real.

Also, sadly this was one of Tannehill's best games as of late. And we still managed a whopping 23 points vs a defense that will get shredded over the next few weeks. There were well over 40 points to be scored out there today and we barely got half of that.

So Tannehill was hot garbage in the first half and played decent in the 2nd half while being the beneficiary of some terrible defense in the secondary. Thats what I saw as well.

So unlike Tannehill's performance, this was your best hoops scoops of the season. You kept it real.

Also, sadly this was one of Tannehill's best games as of late. And we still managed a whopping 23 points vs a defense that will get shredded over the next few weeks. There were well over 40 points to be scored out there today and we barely got half of that.

Sounds a lot like Matt Ryan.

It was not one of tannehills best games...I call em like I see em and this was his worst half all season...not close really...that said I don't expect that to continue...funny thing is though he can make throws to move the ball right down the damn field...but he's got to hit his good decision and read balls that are there for big plays or it doesn't matter...

All the right reads and decisions don't matter if you don't convert...

And if they watched any ed reed tape at all this year they would have known short of you just giving it away he cannot get there anymore and should be attacked...if the pa post to hartline tannehill did not pull the trigger cause ed reed was in coverage he must have been looking at tape from years ago...you got to attack those jets safeties in man coverage

I find it hilarious now that people are discrediting him for his WRs for making plays..

I know people don't like him, but seriously..

Oline is playing better too. Tannys not getting sacked 7 times a game. I remember Gardner having a real nice block springing miller.

It was not one of tannehills best games...I call em like I see em and this was his worst half all season...not close really...that said I don't expect that to continue...funny thing is though he can make throws to move the ball right down the damn field...but he's got to hit his good decision and read balls that are there for big plays or it doesn't matter...

All the right reads and decisions don't matter if you don't convert...

I gained a lot of respect for you with this hoops scoops. On paper, it appears Tannehill played well. Fact is he was absolutely terrible in the first half and decent in the 2nd half. Some of the worst secondary play I have seen at the NFL level from the Jests today, especially in the 2nd half. Youre right..... Ed Reed is finished. :lol: As you would say, the Jests picked up Ed Reed's corpse.

While most are running around with semen on their chins acting like Tannehill beasted today, you kept it real. Props to you.

Now if you will just admit how horrible he was in that Buffalo game and how his play killed us in that one, costing us the game, we will be getting somewhere.

All of that stuff you point out where he left big plays and points on the field today..... he has been doing that most of the year ya know. The sack taking.... same thing.

I gained a lot of respect for you with this hoops scoops. On paper, it appears Tannehill played well. Fact is he was absolutely terrible in the first half and decent in the 2nd half. Some of the worst secondary play I have seen at the NFL level from the Jests today, especially in the 2nd half. Youre right..... Ed Reed is finished. :lol: As you would say, the Jests picked up Ed Reed's corpse.

While most are running around with semen on their chins acting like Tannehill beasted today, you kept it real. Props to you.

Now if you will just admit how horrible he was in that Buffalo game and how his play killed us in that one, costing us the game, we will be getting somewhere.

All of that stuff you point out where he left big plays and points on the field today..... he has been doing that most of the year ya know. The sack taking.... same thing.

He had a bad quarter vs the bills...that quarter and this half the worst I have seen from tannehill all year...even the saints first half made more sense...but he is a 2nd year qb still far from a finished product...and be still puts up numbers even when he has a bad half etc...and for my study those are rare...

I do believe Matt Simms will be better In the finale...he was thrown in the fire today and we sat on his first reads and lack of eye discipline...

Andrew Luck has LEFT alot on the field since he lost Wayne.

Is he bad?

Back
Top Bottom