hoops scoops...round 3 disaster... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hoops scoops...round 3 disaster...

Why if someone like Hoops is being constructive in his criticism get flamed? Can't people have a legit take...positive or negative...and we have a discussion?

Anyways, the 4th round is huge. Lots of value left and the Fins are at the top with two picks.

thank you hoops.... someone who actually knows the prospects happens to agree with me...... SURPRISE..... just get ready to get flamed like I did in my thread...........

I didn't get to see the rounds because of work but already hate the fact we pick Davis and Dallas over Keenan Allen and bailey

Philbin said they drafted Thomas to play the left side.

Can Richie Incognito play RG? Because if not, it sounds like he is going to be the next guy shipped out.
He's actually better there.

my god...i wish they had just traded completely out of the round...

first they overdraft a guy in dallas thomas with low level feet and movement skills to play what i assume is right guard in a zone scheme...i sure as hell hope that's the plan...cause that's a failure at tackle...he's stiff and straight ahead...great...add him to stone feet incog at guard...will this team ever get athletic at guard...i guess the plan right now is to move john jerry out to tackle or to roll with will yeatman...

then they trade up for what looked like the worst corner at the senior bowl week period in will davis...good lord...guy got used like a wet nap all over the field senior bowl week...to the point where at times it looked like he stopped competing...awful...this is egnew all over again level stuff...trade high level 4th 5th and 7th round picks for this camp fodder

i guess i should be happy they at least got a good value at #56 with short arms jamar taylor...batted 1 for 3...

The thing that nobody seems to be talking about but me is that he suffered a torn labrum at the Senior Bowl. That's a six month recovery putting him out for training camp & probably starts the year on the PUP to build his strength & get into some practices.

I didn't get to see the rounds because of work but already hate the fact we pick Davis and Dallas over Keenan Allen and bailey

I was surprised that Bailey lasted as long as he did. And doubly surprised that we traded down instead of selecting him.

Why if someone like Hoops is being constructive in his criticism get flamed? Can't people have a legit take...positive or negative...and we have a discussion?

Anyways, the 4th round is huge. Lots of value left and the Fins are at the top with two picks.

I know thats what I tried to do in my thread.... unbiased looked at the 3rd round and I hated it as much as I loved the entire off-season previous to the 3rd round of the draft

I was surprised that Bailey lasted as long as he did. And doubly surprised that we traded down instead of selecting him.
I was shocked they fell. Seriously thought that would be a steal for us.

It seemed like Ireland panicked with the run on corners and decided at the last minute to trade up, similar situation to the Daniel Thomas pick two years ago.

i think he panicked when terron armstead went right in front of us at #77...and i know he panicked when he traded up for will davis...same thing he did last year when the te's came off and he took egnew in the 3rd and then backed it up with like the last pass rush prospect on the board in olivier vernon...

you can tell when a gm reaches or lets need dictate...and he felt the heat tonight...

will davis...i sure hope that doesn't make the roster like egnew did last year cause he's a 3rd round pick...i wouldn't take that at corner over anything that made the roster in 2012

this kid davis was bad in off man and press senior bowl week...got destroyed by every one he lined up against...i wish i was joking

It was meh to me.

I don't get worked up over mid to late round picks. It's usually all about Value at this point in time.

I was a little disappointed with the two third rounders but I'm a little shocked at the overreaction people are having at Dallas Thomas. He was a late second round talent taken in the third. Davis was a fourth or fifth round talent depending on who you ask. Third was a little high but maybe the dolphins had him rated higher. I don't think these were a+ picks but they weren't fails either. Probably b+ for Dallas and c+ for davis

Both picks are crap. Why does Ireland always do this kind of bs. At least he didn't fudge up the 2nd round.

i think he panicked when terron armstead went right in front of us at #77...and i know he panicked when he traded up for will davis...same thing he id last year when the te's came off and he took egnew in the 3rd and then backed it up with like the last pass rush prospect on the board in olivier vernon...

you can tell when a gm reaches or lets need dictate...and he felt the heat tonight...

will davis...i sure hope that doesn't make the roster like egnew did last year cause he's a 3rd round pick...i wouldn't take that over anything that made the roster in 2012

Are you serious? Can we at least wait till he steps on the field before declaring he needs to be cut

The thing that nobody seems to be talking about but me is that he suffered a torn labrum at the Senior Bowl. That's a six month recovery putting him out for training camp & probably starts the year on the PUP to build his strength & get into some practices.

you got to be kidding me...the kid was awful before he tore his labrum and now he's looking at a 6 month recovery??? please tell me that you are joking??? this is embarrassing

Back
Top Bottom