hoops scoops...round 3 disaster... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hoops scoops...round 3 disaster...

i think he panicked when terron armstead went right in front of us at #77...and i know he panicked when he traded up for will davis...same thing he did last year when the te's came off and he took egnew in the 3rd and then backed it up with like the last pass rush prospect on the board in olivier vernon...

you can tell when a gm reaches or lets need dictate...and he felt the heat tonight...

will davis...i sure hope that doesn't make the roster like egnew did last year cause he's a 3rd round pick...i wouldn't take that at corner over anything that made the roster in 2012

this kid davis was bad in off man and press senior bowl week...got destroyed by every one he lined up against...i wish i was joking

this +1 Brandon McGee is far more intriguing prospect and will be available tomorrow.........

i fully expect it...not many people here that like the truth...dallas thomas was a reach but i guess i can deal with that at right guard but will davis??? i mean you could have thrown a dart at the board with every corners name at the senior bowl week and done better...truly terrible...

throw that scouting report these guys have in the garbage

The senior bowl outweighs everything he did his senior year when he led the nation in passes broken up per game at 1.75? And he was one of the better performers at the combine at CB as well. For a guy who only played 1 year of high school ball and is still learning how to play football he seems like a pretty good prospect.

For a little perspective, take a look back through about the last five third rounds of the NFL draft and see the percentage of players who have become any good in the NFL.

you go ahead...just like you all waited on egnew my friend....ha ha

I know you gotta be coming around to Jordan soon enough..... with Grimes and Taylor at CB and Wake rushing the other side..... that burst off the ball, the length, the quick hands, short are quickness, closing speed are all elite.... I think Miami gets the best player in the draft 3 years from now in Jordan

I respect your opinion and enjoy all your great write ups. But lets be honest, there's a reason you're posting on a forum and not getting paid to talk prospects. No one knows how these guys will pan out or what position they can and can't play.

No reason any Dolphin fans should be negative with the way yesterday and today had played out.

that said hoops I'd rather us nail our first 2 picks and FA and **** up the 3rd round...

I really hope tomorrow we can redeem ourselves here. Is there enough talent for the offensive side of the ball out there

NFL.com compares Will Davis to Alterraun Verner and if that's the case then he's a pretty solid end of round 3 pick.

The senior bowl outweighs everything he did his senior year when he led the nation in passes broken up per game at 1.75? And he was one of the better performers at the combine at CB as well. For a guy who only played 1 year of high school ball and is still learning how to play football he seems like a pretty good prospect.

ok so you plan on stashing this kid i guess...he played in a bad conference where he rarely faced anything at wr...and when he did face solid comp and pro prospects senior bowl week he was plum awful...i'm sure he interviewed like a boss though ha ha

Bet its Martin at LT. Dallas Thomas LG Pouncey C Incognito RG and John Jerry RT

I respect your opinion and enjoy all your great write ups. But lets be honest, there's a reason you're posting on a forum and not getting paid to talk prospects. No one knows how these guys will pan out or what position they can and can't play.

No reason any Dolphin fans should be negative with the way yesterday and today had played out.

yeah it's called lack of opportunity as to why i'm not getting paid my friend...cause i can absolutely do it...and i bet you if you look at my history i'm batting as well as just about any of these guys that do get paid to do it...i've called just about every bad draft decision they've made the last few years after the draft...go ahead and add will davis for me to the list...i'm not afraid...the only saving grace is maybe this kid can show well in zone...

Back
Top Bottom